星空聯盟總部，於德國正式成立為星空聯盟服務有限公司，不僅提供了令人興奮的職業發展機會，而且提供 6 至 12 個月的實習機會。 這將是您最佳的工作經驗與成爲您進入航空業的跳板。
•我們只處理星空聯盟總部的招募 (位於德國法蘭克福) 。 如果您想在我們任一的成員航空公司工作，請直接聯繫他們。
Internship at Star Alliance
An internship at Star Alliance, the world's largest airline alliance, will help you make the leap into the international business world. Through project work in one of our departments, you will gain insight into our daily operations and in addition become familiar with the airline industry. With numerous member airlines from all over the world as our customers, we will give you an opportunity to work in an international and culturally diverse business environment with English as the official business language.
We currently offer the following vacancy:
Internship Customer Experience - Loyalty
- Begin: 09 September 2019
- Duration: 6 months, extension to 12 months possible
- Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
As part of the Customer Experience Business Unit, the Star Alliance Loyalty Team manages the alliance mileage accrual and redemption proposition across 21 frequent flyer programs of our 28 member airlines and strives for continuous market leadership and innovation. As a new member of our team, we are looking for an intern to:
- Support development of global Alliance frequent flyer programme initiatives, conduct benchmark studies amongst Star Alliance members and beyond, analyse and review results; communication and liaison with member carriers globally.
- Support planning and execution of new loyalty projects to improve current processes and enhance Star Alliance loyalty proposition.
- Understand the basic framework of Airline and Frequent Flyer Program partnerships as well as premium customer benefits in the world of alliances.
- Support the Loyalty team in lifecycle activities such as tracking carrier performance, producing regular summary presentations/reporting, following up with internal stakeholders and external vendors internationally.
- Support audits of member airlines for loyalty requirements; follow up on action plans to remediate non-compliance issues.
- Assist in market research activities with high value international travellers and coordinate communication internally and with relevant external agencies.
- Responsible for continuous maintenance of centralized loyalty documents of all Star Alliance member carriers.
- Support in other agreed daily activities of the Business Unit Customer Experience, such as supporting the organisation of meetings and conferences, minutes preparation etc.
- Student or 2019 graduate in the field of Aviation Management / Business Administration / Tourism Management / Marketing or equivalent
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Basic loyalty background and experience are an asset
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Team spirit and proactivity
- International cultural awareness
- Creative thinker, willing to take initiative
- Valid work permit for Germany
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English, as well as your earliest possible starting date by 16 June 2019, here.
For general information on Star Alliance please refer to www.staralliance.com.