星空聯盟總部，於德國正式成立為星空聯盟服務有限公司，不僅提供了令人興奮的職業發展機會，而且提供 6 至 12 個月的實習機會。 這將是您最佳的工作經驗與成爲您進入航空業的跳板。
•我們只處理星空聯盟總部的招募 (位於德國法蘭克福) 。 如果您想在我們任一的成員航空公司工作，請直接聯繫他們。
Internship at Star Alliance
Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is the full time organization that coordinates Star Alliance activities and manages joint projects on behalf of the world’s largest airline alliance. An internship at Star Alliance will help you make the leap into the international business world. Through project work in one of our departments, you will gain insight into our daily operations and, in addition, become familiar with the airline industry. With numerous member airlines from all over the world as our customers, we will give you an opportunity to work in an international and culturally diverse business environment with English as the official business language.
We currently offer two vacancies:
Intern Strategy & Network Development
The vacant internship will be offered in the Strategy & Finance Department which, besides taking care of the alliance’s financial matters, supports our member carriers’ alliance and network departments with key industry intelligence such as competitive developments, airline network assessments, internal and external industry statistics as well as with ad-hoc reports to enable informed alliance and partnership decisions.
- Begin: December 2019
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: Frankfurt Airport Center, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Collect, verify and integrate airline industry information required for reports and analyses from airlines, internal and external data sources
- Develop and build reports/tools/databases that help Star Alliance to exploit available data sources
- Analyse and propose improvements for existing tools, reports, and processes
- Support other business units with the supply of intelligence for key alliance projects
- Process any ad-hoc request for information retrieval, compilation, verification and presentation
- Student or 2018 graduate in the field of air transport management, economics, computer science or engineering
- General Interest in the airline industry – previous experience is a plus
- Highly numerate with an analytical approach, working with data and the ability to reduce complex data to relevant information
- In depth knowledge of MS Office with a focus on Excel
- Knowledge of MS Access/ Tableau / SAS / experience with Data Mining would be an asset
- Self-initiative and high willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently
- Open minded, adaptable and creative with a “hands-on” attitude
- Inter-cultural communication skills paired with a good team spirit
- Fluency in English, both verbally and written
- Valid work permit for Germany
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English, as well as your possible starting date by 15 September 2019, here.
For general information on Star Alliance please refer to www.staralliance.com.