星空联盟总部 星空联盟服务有限公司 在德国法兰克福正式成立，提供各种充满吸引力的长期工作岗位和为期 6 到 12 个月的实习机会。 为您提供完美的工作体验和进入航空业的绝佳跳板。
请将您的简历、求职信以及希望应聘的岗位发送至 email@example.com。 我们的人力资源团队将会尽快与您联系。
- 星空联盟总部的工作语言为英语。 因此，请递交英文版的书面申请。
- 我们仅负责德国法兰克福星空联盟总部的人才招聘。 如果您希望为我们某个成员航空公司工作，请直接与其联系。
- 星空联盟本身并没有航班运营。 因此我们并没有航班空乘人员、飞行员或地勤人员的职位空缺。
Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is the full time organization that coordinates Star Alliance activities and manages joint projects on behalf of the world’s largest airline alliance.
We are searching for a
Manager Information Technology
Working together with all business units in Star Alliance Services GmbH and Star Alliance Member airlines, the Manager IT will ensure that IT services are developed and are adhering to performance and architectural requirements from the exploration phase until sun setting of services.
Job Summary – Major Functions and Activities
- Perform Service Management activities for IT infrastructure, systems and applications of Star Alliance
- Manage service levels and incidents with IT service providers and work with them to ensure IT systems and application remain operational
- Conduct change request processes with business units, airlines and IT service providers, including all required documentation
- Maintain Service Management communications with business units and airline IT resources and coordinate weekly operations call with Star business unit and appropriate airline business and IT resources
- Collaboration with IT service providers to improve service management processes
- Work with business units on tender processes and the planning and implementation of IT services
- Support negotiations of technical and commercial aspects with vendors
- Support other IT Business unit related activities
Requirements – Qualifications / Education / Knowledge and Experience / Skills required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- IT Service Management experience, preferably in airline related applications/systems
- Strong coordination and planning skills
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Cross cultural work experience with ability to build strong business relationships
- Excellent facilitation, consensus building and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, and demonstrated ability to foster effective relations and build consensus at all levels of management
- Effective communicator in English, both written and verbal form with individuals and groups, at all levels of management
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and to prioritize and delegate tasks effectively
- ITIL certification desired
This is a unique opportunity for highly-skilled and self-starting professionals to apply their talent, creativity and dedication to a global team focused on delivering value to frequent international travelers who travel on our partner airlines.
This is a full-time position based at Star Alliance Services GmbH headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany.
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English by 18.02.2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org