星空联盟总部 星空联盟服务有限公司 在德国法兰克福正式成立，提供各种充满吸引力的长期工作岗位和为期 6 到 12 个月的实习机会。 为您提供完美的工作体验和进入航空业的绝佳跳板。
请将您的简历、求职信以及希望应聘的岗位发送至 firstname.lastname@example.org。 我们的人力资源团队将会尽快与您联系。
- 星空联盟总部的工作语言为英语。 因此，请递交英文版的书面申请。
- 我们仅负责德国法兰克福星空联盟总部的人才招聘。 如果您希望为我们某个成员航空公司工作，请直接与其联系。
- 星空联盟本身并没有航班运营。 因此我们并没有航班空乘人员、飞行员或地勤人员的职位空缺。
Internship at Star Alliance
An internship at Star Alliance, the world’s largest airline alliance, will help you make the leap into the international business world. Through project work in one of our departments you will gain insights into our daily operations and in addition become familiar with the airline industry. With numerous member airlines from all over the world as our customers we will give you an opportunity to work in an international and culturally diverse business environment with English as the official business language.
We currently offer the following vacancy:
Internship Membership and Compliance
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months, extension to 12 months possible
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
This internship is placed in the Membership Department at Star Alliance Services GmbH which is responsible for the ongoing liaison with the member airlines, the Alliance communication tool as well as the quality management of the Alliance. The department further maintains the membership portfolios and manages the integration process of new member carriers.
- Participate in the day to day communication with the 28 member carriers of Star Alliance
- Contribute to the Alliance-wide quality measurement and compliance activities of the Star Alliance membership requirements
- Support the planning, organization, reporting and follow-up of member carrier audits covering areas such as Marketing and Branding, Loyalty, Customer Experience, Airport Services and Information Technology
- Contribute to the Alliance quality strategy, efficiency of measurements and enhancements of quality and compliance concepts
- Develop and manage the collaboration tool which keeps the member carriers and Star HQ connected: on-site support to internal users and conference calls with member airlines, compile enhancements, recommendations and feedback, develop operation manuals and training materials, offer training to new users as well as provide input on strategy.
- University student or recent graduate in relevant areas, such as business administration or international management, aviation management
- General interest in and knowledge about the airline industry – previous experience is a plus
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ideally experience working with websites, intranets or web-based user experience (UX), related knowledge of product and project management is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and high willingness to learn new things
- Intercultural and interpersonal communication skills and team spirit
- Valid work permit for Germany
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English, as well as your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com
For general information on Star Alliance please refer to www.staralliance.com.