星空联盟总部 星空联盟服务有限公司 在德国法兰克福正式成立，提供各种充满吸引力的长期工作岗位和为期 6 到 12 个月的实习机会。 为您提供完美的工作体验和进入航空业的绝佳跳板。
请将您的简历、求职信以及希望应聘的岗位发送至 email@example.com。 我们的人力资源团队将会尽快与您联系。
- 星空联盟总部的工作语言为英语。 因此，请递交英文版的书面申请。
- 我们仅负责德国法兰克福星空联盟总部的人才招聘。 如果您希望为我们某个成员航空公司工作，请直接与其联系。
- 星空联盟本身并没有航班运营。 因此我们并没有航班空乘人员、飞行员或地勤人员的职位空缺。
Internship at Star Alliance
An internship at Star Alliance, the world’s largest airline alliance, will help you make the leap into the international business world. Through project work in one of our departments you will gain insights into our daily operations and in addition become familiar with the airline industry. With numerous member airlines from all over the world as our customers we will give you an opportunity to work in an international and culturally diverse business environment with English as the official business language.
We currently offer the following vacancy:
- Start date: 02 April 2018
- Duration: 6 months, extension to 12 months possible
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
- Understanding the basic framework of Frequent Flyer Program partnerships and premium benefits in the Alliance arena.
- Support the Loyalty team in managing Loyalty lifecycle products by tracking carrier performance results, producing regular summary presentations and following up with relevant stakeholders.
- Support the planning and execution of Star Alliance loyalty projects to improve current processes and enhance loyalty products.
- Support development of global Alliance Frequent Flyer Programme initiatives, conduct benchmark studies amongst Star Alliance members and beyond, analyse and review results; communication and liaison with member carriers globally.
- Support audits of member airlines for Loyalty requirements; follow up on action plans to remediate non-compliance issues.
- Assist in market research activities with high value international travellers and coordinate communication internally and with relevant external agencies.
- Responsible for continuous maintenance of centralized Loyalty documents of all Star Alliance member carriers.
- Support in other agreed daily activities of the Business Unit Customer Experience.
- Ongoing or recently completed studies in the field of Marketing / Business Administration / Tourism Management or equivalent
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Basic loyalty background and experience is an asset
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team spirit and proactivity
- International cultural awareness
- Creative thinker, willing to take initiative
- Valid work permit for Germany
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English, as well as your earliest possible starting date by 04 March 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information on Star Alliance please refer to www.staralliance.com.