星空联盟总部 星空联盟服务有限公司 在德国法兰克福正式成立，提供各种充满吸引力的长期工作岗位和为期 6 到 12 个月的实习机会。 为您提供完美的工作体验和进入航空业的绝佳跳板。
- 星空联盟总部的工作语言为英语。 因此，请递交英文版的书面申请。
- 我们仅负责德国法兰克福星空联盟总部的人才招聘。 如果您希望为我们某个成员航空公司工作，请直接与其联系。
- 星空联盟本身并没有航班运营。 因此我们并没有航班空乘人员、飞行员或地勤人员的职位空缺。
Internship at Star Alliance
Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is the full time organization that coordinates Star Alliance activities and manages joint projects on behalf of the world’s largest airline alliance. An internship at Star Alliance will help you make the leap into the international business world. Through project work in one of our departments, you will gain insight into our daily operations and, in addition, become familiar with the airline industry. With numerous member airlines from all over the world as our customers, we will give you an opportunity to work in an international and culturally diverse business environment with English as the official business language.
We currently offer two vacancies:
Intern Strategy & Network Development
The vacant internship will be offered in the Strategy & Finance Department which, besides taking care of the alliance’s financial matters, supports our member carriers’ alliance and network departments with key industry intelligence such as competitive developments, airline network assessments, internal and external industry statistics as well as with ad-hoc reports to enable informed alliance and partnership decisions.
- Begin: December 2019
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: Frankfurt Airport Center, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Collect, verify and integrate airline industry information required for reports and analyses from airlines, internal and external data sources
- Develop and build reports/tools/databases that help Star Alliance to exploit available data sources
- Analyse and propose improvements for existing tools, reports, and processes
- Support other business units with the supply of intelligence for key alliance projects
- Process any ad-hoc request for information retrieval, compilation, verification and presentation
- Student or 2018 graduate in the field of air transport management, economics, computer science or engineering
- General Interest in the airline industry – previous experience is a plus
- Highly numerate with an analytical approach, working with data and the ability to reduce complex data to relevant information
- In depth knowledge of MS Office with a focus on Excel
- Knowledge of MS Access/ Tableau / SAS / experience with Data Mining would be an asset
- Self-initiative and high willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently
- Open minded, adaptable and creative with a “hands-on” attitude
- Inter-cultural communication skills paired with a good team spirit
- Fluency in English, both verbally and written
- Valid work permit for Germany
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English, as well as your possible starting date by 15 September 2019, here.
For general information on Star Alliance please refer to www.staralliance.com.