84여 년의 역사를 자랑하는 이집트 항공은 놀라운 성장을 이룩하며 중동 및 아프리카 지역 최고의 항공사로서의 명성을 이어가고 있으며, 세계에서 7번째로 IATA에 가입했습니다.
이집트 항공은 카이로 국제공항에서 최신식 제3 터미널을 운영하고 있는데, 이곳에서 고객은 이집트 항공이 소유 및 운영하고 있는 스타얼라이언스 라운지에서 고객전용 서비스 혜택을 누릴 수 있습니다. 이집트 항공에서 운항하는 B777-300ER 및 A330-300는 비즈니스 클래스 이용 고객에게 완전히 젖혀지는 침대 좌석을 제공하며, 모든 클래스 이용 고객에게 개인용 스크린을 제공합니다. 이외에도 이집트 항공 승객은 이제 최신형 Airbus A330-300 항공기 내에서 휴대전화와 Wi-Fi 인터넷을 이용할 수 있습니다.
|스타 얼라이언스 가입||July 2008|
|서비스 제공 공항||72|
|상용고객 우대프로그램||EGYPTAIR Plus|
|매출액(미국 달러)||1.73 BUSD|
Covid 19 Travel Experience
Your experience with
Process: Special Process
Specification: Counters with plexiglass separators
MS will highly recommed all customers to make online check-in and self-service check-in to reduce expected queues.
All passengers and ground staff are required to wear face masks.
Ongoing efforts to implement Perspex Screens at all check-in counters in collabration with CAC.
Increasing number of bag drop counters.
Process: Special Process
Specification: By seat
"Passengers boarding to be handled in a manner to allow 25 by 25 movement while observing social distancing in-between from either (waiting area to passengers transfer buses or Passengers air jetty) and (bus to Passengers stairs connected to Aircraft entrance or while using passengers air jetty), we will board back-to-front by rows. Maximum capacity of buses shall not exceed 50% ."
Process: Regular Process
Specification: By seat
PA announcement will be conducted by cabin crew to maintain physical distancing whilst deboarding ,and to start disembarkation from front rows.
"Health declaration or arrival medical form may be required before landing by the destination regulatory."
- All passengers "including Egyptians" travelling to Egypt must be in possession of negative PCR test certificate for (COVID-19) issued from the country of departure, maximum 72 hours (before flight departure time) , except passengers travelling from Japan, China, Thailand, North America, South America, Canada, London Heathrow, Paris and Frankfurt will be allowed to provide the test certificate performed maximum 96 hours prior to flight time due to the long travel and transit period at these airports,
Precautionary procedures should be always maintained throughout the whole trip.
- Transit Passengers from & to international destinations only (who are entitled for Hotel Accommodation and will not be staying at Cairo Airport till their Onward Flight) must be in possession of negative PCR test even if their final destination country doesn't require a negative PCR test in order to be hotel accommodated.
- Transit Passengers from & to international destinations only (who are not entitled for hotel accommodation and will be staying at Cairo Airport till their onward flight) not required PCR for Egypt unless it is mandated by your final destination.
- All children "of all nationalities" under 6 years old are exempted from PCR test.
- International Passengers who are travelling directly to (Sharm el Sheikh / Taba / Hurghada /Marsa Alam) airports who failed to submit a valid PCR test (72 hours before flight departure time), shall undergo the PCR test upon arrival to those airports with charge of 30 USD. “Those passengers will be isolated in their hotels till the PCR test result is received and “In case the PCR is positive, passenger will be self-isolated in his / her room at the hotel and to coordinate with the Egyptian Ministry of health”
- The submitted PCR certificate will be accepted if it meets these requirements:
It includes the hour and the date of withdrawal of the sample, which is the date on which the 72 hours will be counted.
Issued by an accredited laboratory and stamped with the laboratory’s stamp and does not contain scraping, cancellation or addition.
Indicating the type of sample taken for the swab.
Indicating that the type of test is (RT - PCR).
Certificate is accepted in Arabic or English language.
**PCR test certificate EXPIRES as soon as the passenger used it to travel outside Egypt (as it can’t be used again to return back).
-Passengers coming to Egypt will be followed up for 14 days by The Quarantine Authorities and Ministry of Health Offices.
Specification: Infrared/ Thermal Camera
As a preventative measure, Check in agent will check customer temperature, and Body temperatures of 38C are not permitted to travel. Cairo Hub is equiped with automated thermal cameras at arrival.
COVID-19 Hand Luggage Restrictions
Restrict carry-on baggage to be allowed only for laptops and babies belongings to avoid crowded queuing within the terminal or on-board the Aircraft.
Passengers allowance of Alcohol based disinfection material and hand sanitizer (must be well packed), in which limit of 100 ml or equivalent per item for liquids & gels per passenger.
Specification: Passenger/ Crew
Cabin crew are required to wear masks and gloves .It is mandatory for passengers to wear face masks except for short periods to eat and drink and also in case of a depressurization incident.
-(Children under six years are exempted from wearing facemask).
Specification: All seats available
Symptomatic passengers must be isolated at the last 2 rows of the aircraft and shall wear a mask and use a designated lavatory.
Availability: Hand Sanitizer/ Gloves/ Mask
Health tool kit (mask, gloves, and sanitizer) will be distributed to all passengers on board.
Food service is adapted to Pre-packaged food items supplied in disposable boxes, bottled water provided and no hot beverages will be served.
The size and quantity of duty-free sales may be temporarily limited.
"Routine disinfection process for all incoming flights, cleaning personnel begin the cleaning process once everyone disembarked the Aircraft then preventive medicine staff start the disinfection process of the Aircraft's cabin."
HEPA Filters used
"In compliance with regulatory requirements & IATA recommendations of HEPA, Air conditioning filters are installed on all EGYPTAIR Airlines fleet which has an efficiency of capturing 99% of viruses, bacteria & microbes."