Career Opportunities Landing Page Content
스타얼라이언스 본사(이전 독일 법인 스타얼라이언스 서비스 GmbH)에서 프랑크푸르트에 있는 본사에서 근무할 정규직 직원과 인턴사원(6~12개월)을 채용하고 있습니다. 이번 채용은 항공 업계로 진출하고자 하는 분들에게 좋은 경험과 출발점이 될 것입니다
다음 사항에 유의해 주시기 바랍니다.
- 스타얼라이언스 본사에서 근무 시 사용하실 언어는 영어입니다. 따라서 지원서를 영어로 제출해 주십시오.
- 우리는 독일 프랑크푸르트에 있는 스타얼라이언스 본사에 대한 채용만 담당합니다. 회원 항공사 중 한 곳에서 근무하시길 원하는 경우 해당 항공사로 직접 연락해 주십시오.
- 스타얼라이언스는 자체 비행편을 운항하지 않습니다. 따라서 우리는 승무원, 조종사 및 지상 업무 직원에 대한 채용은 없습니다.
Internship at Star Alliance
An internship at Star Alliance, the world’s largest airline alliance, will help you make the leap into the international business world. Through project work in one of our departments you will gain insights into our daily operations and in addition become familiar with the airline industry. With numerous member airlines from all over the world as our customers we will give you an opportunity to work in an international and culturally diverse business environment with English as the official business language.
We currently offer the following vacancy:
- Start date: 02 April 2018
- Duration: 6 months, extension to 12 months possible
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
- Understanding the basic framework of Frequent Flyer Program partnerships and premium benefits in the Alliance arena.
- Support the Loyalty team in managing Loyalty lifecycle products by tracking carrier performance results, producing regular summary presentations and following up with relevant stakeholders.
- Support the planning and execution of Star Alliance loyalty projects to improve current processes and enhance loyalty products.
- Support development of global Alliance Frequent Flyer Programme initiatives, conduct benchmark studies amongst Star Alliance members and beyond, analyse and review results; communication and liaison with member carriers globally.
- Support audits of member airlines for Loyalty requirements; follow up on action plans to remediate non-compliance issues.
- Assist in market research activities with high value international travellers and coordinate communication internally and with relevant external agencies.
- Responsible for continuous maintenance of centralized Loyalty documents of all Star Alliance member carriers.
- Support in other agreed daily activities of the Business Unit Customer Experience.
- Ongoing or recently completed studies in the field of Marketing / Business Administration / Tourism Management or equivalent
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Basic loyalty background and experience is an asset
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team spirit and proactivity
- International cultural awareness
- Creative thinker, willing to take initiative
- Valid work permit for Germany
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English, as well as your earliest possible starting date by 04 March 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information on Star Alliance please refer to www.staralliance.com.