Career Opportunities Landing Page Content
스타얼라이언스 본사(이전 독일 법인 스타얼라이언스 서비스 GmbH)에서 프랑크푸르트에 있는 본사에서 근무할 정규직 직원과 인턴사원(6~12개월)을 채용하고 있습니다. 이번 채용은 항공 업계로 진출하고자 하는 분들에게 좋은 경험과 출발점이 될 것입니다
다음 사항에 유의해 주시기 바랍니다.
- 스타얼라이언스 본사에서 근무 시 사용하실 언어는 영어입니다. 따라서 지원서를 영어로 제출해 주십시오.
- 우리는 독일 프랑크푸르트에 있는 스타얼라이언스 본사에 대한 채용만 담당합니다. 회원 항공사 중 한 곳에서 근무하시길 원하는 경우 해당 항공사로 직접 연락해 주십시오.
- 스타얼라이언스는 자체 비행편을 운항하지 않습니다. 따라서 우리는 승무원, 조종사 및 지상 업무 직원에 대한 채용은 없습니다.
Internship at Star Alliance
Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is a management organisation that coordinates Star Alliance activities and manages joint projects on behalf of the world's largest airline alliance. Our customers are our numerous member airlines from around the globe. An internship at Star Alliance will help you make the leap into the international business world. Through project work in one of our departments you will gain insights into our daily operations and in addition become familiar with the airline industry. With numerous member airlines from all over the world as our customers we will give you an opportunity to work in an international and culturally diverse business environment with English as the official business language.
We currently offer the following vacancy:
Internship Digital Channels (m/f/d)
- Start date: 04 November 2019
- Duration: 6 months, extension to 12 months possible
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
- Support daily operations and maintenance activities for the Star Alliance website, including the creation of content and coordinating directly with business units at Star HQ as well as external developers and agencies
- Develop and improve reports & analyses, e.g. about site visits/usage, user behaviour, conversion, device usage, SEO etc., using Microsoft Power BI for consolidation and visualisation of data
- Analyse and help to improve user experience and usability of the Star Alliance digital channels on an ongoing basis
- Support the product/service development process from idea to concept to rollout
- Ad-hoc tasks and small projects roduct teams and carriers with the testing process of APIs during their integration in Star Digital Service Platform (DSP)
- Student or 2019 graduate with a specialisation in online/digital channels and/or airline business
- Excellent command of English as a working language with good communication skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint for in-depth data analysis and presentation of findings to key stakeholders
- Basic knowledge of Web Analytics - preferably Google Analytics
- Creative thinker, eager to take initiative and responsibility
- A self-starter with a methodical approach to project work, capability to prioritise and a high sensitivity to deadlines
- Cultural awareness and team spirit
- Willingness to learn
- Valid work permit for Germany
Would be an advantage, but not mandatory: Previous experience with the use of Business Intelligence tools for the visualisation of data - Content Management Systems and/or eCommerce - Social Media analytics tools, e.g. Facebook or Instagram Insights - Mobile app development as well as robust knowledge of any other language of our 27 member airlines
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English, as well as your earliest possible starting date by 25 September 2019, here.
For general information on Star Alliance please refer to www.staralliance.com.