Career Opportunities Landing Page Content
스타얼라이언스 본사(이전 독일 법인 스타얼라이언스 서비스 GmbH)에서 프랑크푸르트에 있는 본사에서 근무할 정규직 직원과 인턴사원(6~12개월)을 채용하고 있습니다. 이번 채용은 항공 업계로 진출하고자 하는 분들에게 좋은 경험과 출발점이 될 것입니다
다음 사항에 유의해 주시기 바랍니다.
- 스타얼라이언스 본사에서 근무 시 사용하실 언어는 영어입니다. 따라서 지원서를 영어로 제출해 주십시오.
- 우리는 독일 프랑크푸르트에 있는 스타얼라이언스 본사에 대한 채용만 담당합니다. 회원 항공사 중 한 곳에서 근무하시길 원하는 경우 해당 항공사로 직접 연락해 주십시오.
- 스타얼라이언스는 자체 비행편을 운항하지 않습니다. 따라서 우리는 승무원, 조종사 및 지상 업무 직원에 대한 채용은 없습니다.
Internship at Star Alliance
Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is a management organisation that coordinates alliance activities and manages joint projects on behalf of the world's largest airline alliance. Our customers are our numerous member airlines from around the globe. An internship at Star Alliance will help you make the leap into the international business world. Through project work in one of our departments you will gain insights into our daily operations and in addition become familiar with the airline industry. With numerous member airlines from all over the world as our customers we will give you an opportunity to work in an international and culturally diverse business environment with English as the official business language.
We currently offer the following vacancy:
Internship Customer Experience - Service and Innovation (m/f/d)
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months, extension to 12 months possible
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
The internship will have a special focus on the development of products and services (digital and non-digital) aimed at delivering a seamless customer experience.
You will be responsible for administrative support in this area and should be in a position to take over tasks and some small projects.
- Support product teams and carriers with the testing process of APIs during their integration in Star Digital Service Platform (DSP)
- Collect, compile and control financial data (process invoices, compile accruals and forecasts) for department budget
- Manage and analyse considerable amount of data, searching for innovative and efficient reporting solutions
- Research and report on topics such as competitive analysis, benchmarking, etc.
- Facilitate communications with airline representatives, project managers and other departments at Star Alliance
- Prepare presentations and support preparation of meetings as well as general administrative support
- Student or 2019 graduate in the field of Business Informatics or Administration, Airline or Airport studies, International Management or related
- Affinity for digital solutions and applications and interest to explore and support shaping products with technologies
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with emphasis on Excel
- First experience with JIRA & Splunk
- Knowledge of agile working style
- Innovative, critical thinking and analytical skills
- A self-starter and a methodical approach to work
- Able to work on own initiative with excellent time management skills
- Excellent command of English as a working language
- Valid work permit for Germany for the duration of your internship
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English, as well as your earliest possible starting date by 29 September 2019, here.
For general information on Star Alliance please refer to www.staralliance.com.