Career Opportunities Landing Page Content
스타얼라이언스 본사(이전 독일 법인 스타얼라이언스 서비스 GmbH)에서 프랑크푸르트에 있는 본사에서 근무할 정규직 직원과 인턴사원(6~12개월)을 채용하고 있습니다. 이번 채용은 항공 업계로 진출하고자 하는 분들에게 좋은 경험과 출발점이 될 것입니다
다음 사항에 유의해 주시기 바랍니다.
- 스타얼라이언스 본사에서 근무 시 사용하실 언어는 영어입니다. 따라서 지원서를 영어로 제출해 주십시오.
- 우리는 독일 프랑크푸르트에 있는 스타얼라이언스 본사에 대한 채용만 담당합니다. 회원 항공사 중 한 곳에서 근무하시길 원하는 경우 해당 항공사로 직접 연락해 주십시오.
- 스타얼라이언스는 자체 비행편을 운항하지 않습니다. 따라서 우리는 승무원, 조종사 및 지상 업무 직원에 대한 채용은 없습니다.
Internship at Star Alliance
Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is a management organisation that coordinates alliance activities and manages joint projects on behalf of the world's largest airline alliance. Our customers are our numerous member airlines from around the globe. An internship at Star Alliance will help you make the leap into the international business world. Through project work in one of our departments you will gain insights into our daily operations and in addition become familiar with the airline industry. With numerous member airlines from all over the world as our customers we will give you an opportunity to work in an international and culturally diverse business environment with English as the official business language.
We currently offer the following vacancy:
Internship Network (M/F/D)
The vacant internship will be offered in the Membership & Network Department which supports our member carriers' alliance and network departments with key industry intelligence such as competitive developments, airline network assessments, internal and external industry statistics as well as with ad-hoc reports to enable informed alliance and partnership decisions.
- Start date: December 2019
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
- Collect, verify and integrate airline industry information required for reports and analyses from airlines, internal and external data sources
- Develop and build reports/ tools/ databases that help Star Alliance to exploit available data sources
- Analyse and propose improvements for existing tools, reports and processes presentation
- Student or 2019 graduate in the field of air transport management, economics, computer science or engineering
- General interest in the aviation industry - previous experience is a plus
- Highly numerate with an analytical approach, working with data and the ability to reduce complex data to relevant information
- In depth knowledge of MS Office with a focus on Excel
- Knowledge of MS Access/ Tableau/ SAS/ experience with Data Mining would be an asset
- Self-initiative and high-willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently
- Open minded, adaptable and creative with a "hands-on" attitude
- Inter-cultural communication skills paired with a good team spirit
- Fluency in English, both verbally and written
- Valid work permit for Germany for the duration of your internship
- Job ticket within the RMV region
- Staff canteen at the airport
- Staff team events ( sports teams, cultural visits...)
- Great colleagues and a highly motivated team
- Modern open-plan office
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English, as well as your earliest possible starting date by 27 October 2019, here.
For general information on Star Alliance please refer to www.staralliance.com.