Career Opportunities Landing Page Content
Ofertas de empleo
La oficina central de Star Alliance, asentada formalmente en Alemania como Star Alliance Services GmbH, ofrece atractivas ofertas de trabajo permanente y pasantías de seis y doce meses en nuestras oficinas de Frankfurt. Ofrecen una gran experiencia laboral y un trampolín para comenzar en la industria de la aviación.
Por favor, ten en cuenta que:
- El idioma de trabajo en Star Alliance es el inglés. Así que, por favor, envía tu solicitud en inglés.
- Solo gestionamos las ofertas de trabajo de la oficina central de Star Alliance, situada en Frankfurt, Alemania. Si lo que deseas es trabajar para alguna de nuestras líneas aéreas miembro, por favor, contacta directamente con ellas.
- Star Alliance no es un operador aéreo. Por lo que no tenemos puestos abiertos para tripulante de cabina, pilotos ni personal de tierra.
Publicador de contenidos
Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is a management organisation that coordinates alliance activities and manages joint projects on behalf of the world’s largest airline alliance. Our customers are our numerous member airlines from around the globe.
We are searching for:
Manager Customer Experience
The Manager Customer Experience reports to the Director of Airport Experience and is responsible for the management of airport and alliance-related products, services and projects on a global level. This includes managing the life cycle as well as developing new products and services and the planning and budgeting of all activities.
Job Summary – Major Functions and Activities
- Responsible for defined airport and customer experience products on a global level
- Define product strategies and improvements, manage new products and coordinate product life cycle
- Secure and maintain industry and product awareness and functional product expertise in:
- Airport operations, products and procedures
- Airport Move under one Roof projects (co-location, automation, etc.)
- Airport customer journey and customer flows in particular for premium customers
- Irregular operations and regulatory requirements
- Airport facilities - Lounge policies and procedures
- New carrier integration
- Outline and participate in budget planning and maintenance
- Identify business, training, and communication requirements for products
- Work with Star Alliance carrier experts to develop and maintain airport customer service products and services
- Chair and manage task force teams and working groups
- Manage relevant stakeholders
- Create monthly and quarterly project reports as required
- Participate in the creation of RFIs and RFPs and participate in contract negotiations as applicable
- Participate in test and launch activities for deployments of new products and services
- Develop presentations for committee meetings as required
Requirements - Qualifications / Education / Knowledge and Experience / Skills
- University degree in business or related fields
- 5-10 years of working experience, mainly in the airline industry in the area of airline and airport operations
- Experience in airport process improvements, airport systems and airport products
- Sound knowledge of airline support functions and the inter relationships with airport services departments/aviation industry
- Demonstrable evidence of previous achievement in managing projects. To include research, collation of data, analysis and presentation of results/findings
- Good understanding of financial planning and budget techniques including business case preparation
- Information Technology, digitalisation knowledge preferred
- Ability to accept challenges and feedback as well as to challenge constructively in order to achieve the best outcome
- Very good relationship and inter-personal skills
- Willingness to travel
This is a special opportunity for highly skilled and self-starting professionals to apply their talent, creativity and dedication to a global team focused on delivering value to frequent international travelers who travel on our partner airlines. Successful candidates will bring a wealth of experience, knowledge and creativity.
This is a full-time position based at Star Alliance Services GmbH headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany.
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit in English your CV, letter of interest & salary expectations indicating your possible starting date by 25 August 2019, here.
Star Alliance Services GmbH
Frankfurt Airport Center, 5th Floor