Flight Tool Bar
- BÚSQUEDA DE VUELOS
- ESTADO DEL VUELO
- BUSCADOR DE SALAS VIP
Acceso a más de 1000 salas VIP
Note: This search will display all lounges available at the selected departure airport. Use filters in the results to show lounges based on your eligibility. Please refer to the Star Alliance lounge access policy for eligibility details. Currently lounges of our Connecting Partners are not included in the Lounge Finder data base. Please refer to our Connecting Partners’ website for lounge information.
- MÁS TOOLS
Encuentre el estado de cada vuelo de la red Star Alliance aquí.
Career Opportunities Landing Page Content
Ofertas de empleo
La oficina central de Star Alliance, asentada formalmente en Alemania como Star Alliance Services GmbH, ofrece atractivas ofertas de trabajo permanente y pasantías de seis y doce meses en nuestras oficinas de Frankfurt. Ofrecen una gran experiencia laboral y un trampolín para comenzar en la industria de la aviación.
Por favor, ten en cuenta que:
- El idioma de trabajo en Star Alliance es el inglés. Así que, por favor, envía tu solicitud en inglés.
- Solo gestionamos las ofertas de trabajo de la oficina central de Star Alliance, situada en Frankfurt, Alemania. Si lo que deseas es trabajar para alguna de nuestras líneas aéreas miembro, por favor, contacta directamente con ellas.
- Star Alliance no es un operador aéreo. Por lo que no tenemos puestos abiertos para tripulante de cabina, pilotos ni personal de tierra.
Publicador de contenidos
Internship at Star Alliance
An internship at Star Alliance Services GmbH, the organization that heads up the world’s largest airline alliance, will help you make the leap into the international business world. Through project work in one of our departments, you will gain an insight into our daily operations and in addition become more familiar with the global airline and alliance industry. With 28 leading member airlines from all over the world as our customers, we will give you an opportunity to work in an international and culturally diverse business environment with English as the official business language. In the following business unit, there is a vacancy for an internship:
Internship Strategy & Market Research
The vacant internship will be offered in the Strategy & Finance Department which, besides taking care of the alliance’s financial matters, supports our member carriers’ partnerships and market research departments with key industry and market research intelligence. Being a member of the Strategy & Finance team provides you with a unique opportunity to gain insights into the largest airline alliance in the world.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months – extension to 12 months possible
- Location: Frankfurt Airport Center, Frankfurt/Main, Germany
- Support the alliance’s ongoing customer satisfaction research activities
- Analyze market research data and create actionable recommendation to the alliance management team
- Contribute to the advancement and development of the alliance’s market research studies and activities
- Work closely with internal customers to support, manage and guide any ad-hoc research requests, e.g. to measure the successes of new premium customer benefits
- Support the member carriers’ market research experts with data and market research tool expertise
- Collect, verify and integrate airline industry intelligence required for reports and analyses from airlines, internal and external data sources
- Analyse and propose improvements for existing reports, tools and processes
- Help to prepare management reports for executive board meetings
- University student or recent graduate in relevant areas such as marketing research, air transport & airport management or business administration and related fields
- Excellent understanding of market research techniques and SPSS
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong familiarity with MS Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Intercultural and interpersonal communication skills and team spirit
- Self-initiative and eager to learn
- Attention to detail
- Fluency in English
- Previous work experience in an airline environment is a plus
- Valid work permit for Germany
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English, as well as your earliest possible starting date by 11 March 2018 to email@example.com
For general information on the Star Alliance network, please refer to www.staralliance.com