Career Opportunities Landing Page Content
Ofertas de empleo
La oficina central de Star Alliance, asentada formalmente en Alemania como Star Alliance Services GmbH, ofrece atractivas ofertas de trabajo permanente y pasantías de seis y doce meses en nuestras oficinas de Frankfurt. Ofrecen una gran experiencia laboral y un trampolín para comenzar en la industria de la aviación.
Envía tu CV y carta de presentación por correo electrónico a email@example.com, especificando el Puestos vacantes al que gustas aplicar. Nuestro equipo de recursos humanos se pondrá en contacto contigo lo antes posible.
Por favor, ten en cuenta que:
- El idioma de trabajo en Star Alliance es el inglés. Así que, por favor, envía tu solicitud en inglés.
- Solo gestionamos las ofertas de trabajo de la oficina central de Star Alliance, situada en Frankfurt, Alemania. Si lo que deseas es trabajar para alguna de nuestras líneas aéreas miembro, por favor, contacta directamente con ellas.
- Star Alliance no es un operador aéreo. Por lo que no tenemos puestos abiertos para tripulante de cabina, pilotos ni personal de tierra.
Publicador de contenidos
The Star Alliance Corporate Plus program offers a unique proposition to corporations that have a significant amount of international travel business. In relation to the Corporate Plus Program in China, an individual is being sought for the fulfillment of the following role:
Corporate Sales Executive
to neutrally manage the Corporate Plus client portfolio and provide effective and timely client and airline support. He/she will work closely with and report to the Country Steering Council in China, formed by member airlines, and its subcommittees, and will have separated operational and administrative reporting lines within China and its CSC.
This is full-time contract position based in Beijing, China. Employment to be hosted by a General Sales Agent registered in that city and not by Star Alliance Services GmbH.
Job Summary – Major Functions and Activities
- Develop, organize, lead, and implement corporate activities in the annual CSC business plan, working through the CSC and its corporate subcommittees in major cities.
- Act as a neutral facilitator to develop and maintain Star Alliance product corporate accounts in China, alongside the member airlines - act as the single and neutral point of contact of the Corporate Plus product in China.
- Work on the construction of individual Corporate Plus deals.
- Ensure compliance with and act as a champion for strict adherence to, and safeguarding of the approved processes and legal guidelines. Ensure legal audit target met.
- Act as the neutral key point of contact for airlines’ Key Account Managers, often in a virtual environment, in delivering administrative support for all aspects of Star Alliance Corporate products and sales.
- If applicable, coordinate new member airline account managers and new airline integration, create new report templates where required and co-ordinate all airline and vendor data deliveries.
- Lead, track, provide and maintain training for the corporate sales product.
- Create and maintain a strong, trust-based relationship with relevant stakeholders.
- Make presentations to existing and potential clients in support of the corporate product and associated value-added benefits.
- Organize seminars for relevant stakeholders.
- Ad hoc projects, as required.
- University degree in management, business administration or another field of study related to the job.
- At least three years of practical experience in an Airline Sales environment with proven knowledge and experience of airlines’ sales-related systems and applications relating to Corporate Sales.
- Strong understanding of and interest in the airline industry and the corporate travel market.
- Demonstrated ability as an effective facilitator and ability to diplomatically integrate different points of view.
- Strong and confident presentation skills, both in Chinese and English.
- Excellent rapport builder.
- Flexible team-player committed to contributing to a positive spirit.
- Strong analytical and facilitation skills; highly numerate.
- Structured and results-oriented working style, strong commitment to deadlines.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Experience in dealing with commercial/legal topics an asset.
- Strong self-motivator, independent and self-confident.
- Cross-cultural work experience and intercultural awareness, experience in dealing with culturally diverse project teams.
- Excellent communicator in English and Chinese, in both written and verbal form, to individuals and groups, at all levels of management.
- Confident in using MS Office, specifically MS Excel and PowerPoint; Internet research.
This is a unique opportunity for highly-skilled professionals to apply their talent, creativity and dedication to a team focused on delivering value to both corporations doing business in China and the member airlines themselves.
Travel will be required between home base and specified major cities in China, and to Frankfurt or other foreign destinations on occasion.
Interested? Then submit your letter of interest and Curriculum Vitae, in English, by 30 September 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting “China Corporate Sales Executive”