Airport Member Airlines
Hernán Rincón CEO Avianca Holdings S.A.
Hernan Rincon took office as Executive President of Avianca Holdings S.A. in April, 2016. Under his guidance, the Airline works to face the changes of a globalized environment and a traveler that is increasingly connected and aware of the options and alternatives offered by the marked.
In this context, the business plan is focused on tending to the needs of current and potential clients. To achieve this, the organization is working on:
- Attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in the global aviation industry.
- Strengthening the HUBs and optimizing the route network in strategic markets.
- Consolidating operational excellency with maximum efficiency.
- Promoting diversification of business units and the sources of value derived from complementary services.
- Developing long term partnerships with strategic partners that strengthen areas that are fundamental for corporate development.
Rincon studied Math and Computing at the New York State University. He earned a master’s degree in Industrial Engineering from the Andes University, as well as a master´s degree from the Kennedy School of Government and an MBA in Public Administration from Harvard, where he was a member of the prestigious Edward S. Mason program and of the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program of the United States Government.