Career Opportunities Landing Page Content
Star Alliance headquarters, formally incorporated in Germany as Star Alliance Services GmbH offers exciting permanent career opportunities and six-twelve month internships at our headquarters in Frankfurt. These provide a great work experience and a springboard into the aviation industry.
Please note the following:
- The working language at Star Alliance HQ is English, so please submit your application in English language.
- We only handle recruitment for Star Alliance HQ, which is based in Frankfurt, Germany. If you wish to work for one of our member airlines, please contact them directly.
- Star Alliance does not itself operate flights. We therefore have no openings for cabin crew, pilots or ground staff.
Manager Loyalty (M/F/D)
(Maternity Leave Cover - Starting 01 March 2020)
Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is a management organisation that coordinates alliance activities and manages joint projects on behalf of the world's largest airline alliance.
The Manager Loyalty will report directly to the Director Loyalty in the Loyalty department and oversee all aspects of the Star Alliance loyalty global portfolio. This includes the management, performance analysis and reporting of all the existing loyalty initiative elements, as well as any enhancement or development of existing or new products to improve customer alliance loyalty recognition and satisfaction world-wide.
- Provide loyalty product expertise and leadership
- Ensure that all core FFP benefits are consistently delivered across the alliance
- Address core delivery issues and establish solid action plans
- Develop processes to monitor the performance, as well as the quality of loyalty products
- Plan and conduct relevant surveys/benchmarks to evaluate the delivery of the alliance FFP benefits
- Liaise with internal communication teams and member airlines to ensure maximum broadcast of the core alliance FFP benefits
- Identify and interface with all functional support areas
- Provide timely reporting to key internal and external audiences
- Support in the preparation of meetings
- Conduct research and feasibility analysis to identify and evaluate potential new loyalty products and requirements
- University degree in business administration or aviation and tourism management
- 3 to 5 years of airline loyalty experience from a business perspective and basic understanding from a technical perspective
- Strong understanding of loyalty business processes, frequent flyer applications and systems
- Experienced in managing products and leading large-scale initiatives
- Project management or product ownership experience an asset
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Demonstrable ability to foster effective relations and build consensus at all levels of management
- Sound working IT knowledge, especially MS Office package
- Team player, energetic, self-starter with experience of working in a highly international and intercultural environment
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Full-time position based at our headquarters at Frankfurt airport
- Limited to approximately 12 months
- Attractive salary package
- Modern open-plan office
- Great colleagues and a highly motivated team
- Staff team events (sports teams, cultural visits, annual offsite...)
- Staff canteen at the airport
- Travel card for local public transportation system in authorised fare zones
- Subsidised parking at the airport
If you believe to be the perfect candidate then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest, including your earliest possible starting date and CV in English, together with your salary expectations asap to firstname.lastname@example.org
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For general information on Star Alliance please refer to www.staralliance.com.