Career Opportunities Landing Page Content
Star Alliance headquarters, formally incorporated in Germany as Star Alliance Services GmbH offers exciting permanent career opportunities and six-twelve month internships at our headquarters in Frankfurt. These provide a great work experience and a springboard into the aviation industry.
Please note the following:
- The working language at Star Alliance HQ is English, so please submit your application in English language.
- We only handle recruitment for Star Alliance HQ, which is based in Frankfurt, Germany. If you wish to work for one of our member airlines, please contact them directly.
- Star Alliance does not itself operate flights. We therefore have no openings for cabin crew, pilots or ground staff.
Internship at Star Alliance
Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is a management organisation that coordinates alliance activities and manages joint projects on behalf of the world's largest airline alliance. An internship at Star Alliance will help you make the leap into the international business world. Through project work in one of our departments you will gain insights into our daily operations and in addition become familiar with the airline industry. With numerous member airlines from all over the world as our customers we will give you an opportunity to work in an international and culturally diverse business environment with English as the official business language.
We currently offer the following vacancy in the Marketing & Communications Business Unit:
Intern Marketing & Branding (M/F/D)
- Start date: December 2019
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
- Support the development of global alliance communication elements to the end customer, to member carriers and to agreed internal audiences
- Support content marketing activities including the planning, creation and governance of relevant digital content
- Assist the brand management function and oversee marketing collateral development and assist with Star Alliance merchandise development, management and distribution
- Undertake agreed marketing and branding projects and provide ad-hoc support for relevant Regional Marketing & Communications assignments
- Coordinate with Star's advertising and branding agencies on all agreed wok-plan initiatives
- Execute branding and communications auditing of member airlines to measure compliance
- Help process billings, invoices and expense reports as well as preparing monthly budget spreadsheets for executive review and approval
- Manage related online administrative support tools
- Liaise with member airline branding and marketing contacts globally
- Student or 2019 graduate with a specialisation in Marketing and/ or Communications
- Experienced in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Branding and communications experience
- Excellent attention to details
- Creative problem solver who is willing to take own initiative
- Ability to work and interact with individuals in a multicultural envoronment, to work independently and deliver to tight deadlines
- Foreign language knowledge an advantage
- Interest in the aviation industry is welcome
- Valid work permit for Germany
- Travel card for local public transportation system in authorised fare zones
- Staff canteen at the airport
- Staff team events (sports teams, cultural visits...)
- Great colleagues and a highly motivated team
- Modern open-plan office
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English, as well as your earliest possible starting date by 15 December 2019 to email@example.com.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For general information on Star Alliance please refer to www.staralliance.com.