Career Opportunities Landing Page Content
Star Alliance headquarters, formally incorporated in Germany as Star Alliance Services GmbH offers exciting permanent career opportunities and six-twelve month internships at our headquarters in Frankfurt. These provide a great work experience and a springboard into the aviation industry.
Please note the following:
- The working language at Star Alliance HQ is English, so please submit your application in English language.
- We only handle recruitment for Star Alliance HQ, which is based in Frankfurt, Germany. If you wish to work for one of our member airlines, please contact them directly.
- Star Alliance does not itself operate flights. We therefore have no openings for cabin crew, pilots or ground staff.
Internship at Star Alliance
Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is a management organisation that coordinates alliance activities and manages joint projects on behalf of the world's largest airline alliance. Our customers are our numerous member airlines from around the globe.
We currently offer the following vacancy:
Intern Digital Products (M/F/D)
The vacant internship will be offered in Digital & Technology Services business unit.
- Start date: March 2020
- Duration: 6 months, extension to 12 months possible
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
- Support lifecycle activities of Star Alliance Products (e.g. Round the World) and related booking channels, competitor monitoring, online content of website and manage agreed processes
- Develop and improve reports & analysis e.g. product performance, online traffic, conversion and monitor KPIs of digital campaigns, using business intelligence tools
- Support management, taking products and services from idea, to concept and rollout
- Support paid social media campaigns, search engine marketing and improve user experience/ usability in order to strengthen online presence and drive online bookings
- Ad hoc tasks and small projects
- University student or 2020 graduate in the field of aviation management/ business administration/ tourism management/ international management or equivalent, with focus on digital marketing/ e-commerce
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Excellent command of English as a working language with strong communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Web Analytics (preferably Google Analytics) and digital marketing tasks (SEO, SEM, social media marketing and graphic design)
- Creative thinker, eager to take initiative and responsibility
- A self-starter with a methodical approach to project work and a high sensitivity to deadlines
- Cultural awareness and team spirit
- Interest in the aviation industry
- Willingness to learn
- Valid work permit for Germany for the duration of your internship
Would be an advantage, but not mandatory:
- Previous experience with
-the use of Business Intelligence tools for visualisation (e.g. PowerBI and Google data Studio)
-Content Management Systems and/or eCommerce
-Paid Social Media analytics tools
- Robust knowledge of any other language of our 26 member airlines
- Travel card for local public transportation system in authorised fare zones
- Staff canteen at the airport
- Staff team events (sports teams, cultural visits...)
- Great colleagues and a highly motivated team
- Modern open-plan office
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English, as well as your earliest possible starting date by 01 March 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For general information on Star Alliance please refer to www.staralliance.com.