Career Opportunities Landing Page Content
Star Alliance headquarters, formally incorporated in Germany as Star Alliance Services GmbH offers exciting permanent career opportunities and six-twelve month internships at our headquarters in Frankfurt. These provide a great work experience and a springboard into the aviation industry.
Please note the following:
- The working language at Star Alliance HQ is English, so please submit your application in English language.
- We only handle recruitment for Star Alliance HQ, which is based in Frankfurt, Germany. If you wish to work for one of our member airlines, please contact them directly.
- Star Alliance does not itself operate flights. We therefore have no openings for cabin crew, pilots or ground staff.
Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is the full time organization that coordinates alliance activities and manages joint projects on behalf of the world’s largest airline alliance.
The Customer Experience department is searching for a:
Manager Customer Experience
The Manager Customer Experience reports to the Director of Customer Experience and is responsible for the management of alliance-related products, services and projects on a global level.
Job Summary – Major Functions and Activities
- Define and manage product strategies, new products and continuous improvements to existing products
- Responsible for business case development and obtaining approval from stakeholders
- Secure and maintain industry awareness and product functional product expertise in:
- Customer process flows in pre-travel, during-travel and post-travel phases
- Irregular flight operations and regulatory requirements
- Travel document validation and processing
- Digital technologies
- Biometric recognition and applicability to the travel ecosystem
- Product budget responsibility
- Developing and executing product marketing plans
- Chair and manage task force teams or working groups
- Stakeholder management
- Work with a geographically dispersed team of project managers
Requirements – Qualifications / Education / Knowledge and Experience / Skills
- 5-10 years of working experience, mainly in the airline industry in the area of airline and airport operations
- University degree in business or related fields an advantage
- Experience in taking products from concept to rollout
- Sound knowledge of end-to-end customer processes in the aviation industry
- Good knowledge of digital trends and technologies in the service/aviation industry
- Experience in implementing customer process improvements
- Evidence of previous achievement in managing projects including research, collation of data, analysis and presentation of results/findings
- Good understanding of financial planning and budget techniques including business case preparation
- Ability to accept challenges and feedback in order to achieve the best outcome
- Willingness to travel
This is a unique opportunity for highly-skilled and self-starting professionals to apply their talent, creativity and dedication to a global team focused on delivering value to frequent international travellers who travel on our partner airlines.
This is a full-time position starting in 01 March 2019 and is based at Star Alliance Services GmbH headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany.
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English indicating your possible starting date by 11 January 2019, here.
Star Alliance Services GmbH
Frankfurt Airport Center, Main Lobby