Career Opportunities Landing Page Content
Star Alliance headquarters, formally incorporated in Germany as Star Alliance Services GmbH offers exciting permanent career opportunities and six-twelve month internships at our headquarters in Frankfurt. These provide a great work experience and a springboard into the aviation industry.
Please note the following:
- The working language at Star Alliance HQ is English, so please submit your application in English language.
- We only handle recruitment for Star Alliance HQ, which is based in Frankfurt, Germany. If you wish to work for one of our member airlines, please contact them directly.
- Star Alliance does not itself operate flights. We therefore have no openings for cabin crew, pilots or ground staff.
Management Assistant (M/F/D)
(Part-time - 15 hours per week)
Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is a management organisation that coordinates alliance activities and manages joint projects on behalf of the world's largest airline alliance. Our customers are our numerous member airlines from around the globe.
The Management Assistant will be responsible for the central coordination of travel, meetings and administration among Heads of the Business Units. This position reports to the Manager CEO Office.
- Support the Management Team in day-to-day business as well as in special projects as required
- Supporting the preparation of meeting documents, organisation of meetings both in Frankfurt or any other worldwide location
- Preparation and timely delivery of presentations, reports minutes and other documents
- Drafting e-mails, reports and letters
- Ad-hoc projects
- Coordinate and process all required travel arrangements for the management team
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience
- Ability to work independently in a timely and effective manner
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad range of business matters
- Strong organisational, problem solving and prioritisation skills
- Structured and results-oriented working style, strong commitment to deadlines
- Flexible team-player committed to building a positive spirit
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Excellent communicator to individuals and groups, at all levels of management
- Proficient in MS Office tools, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Part-time position, working 09:00-12:00 Monday to Friday, based at our headquarters at Frankfurt airport
- Attractive salary package
- Development programme
- Modern open-plan office
- Great colleagues and a highly motivated team
- Staff team events (sports teams, cultural visits, annual offsite...)
- Staff canteen at the airport
- Job ticket within the RMV region
- Subsidised parking at the airport
This is a unique opportunity for highly skilled professionals to apply their talent, creativity and dedication to a global team focused on delivering value to frequent international travellers who travel on our member airlines.
If you believe to be the perfect candidate then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest, including your earliest possible starting date and CV in English, together with your salary expectations by 20 October 2019, here.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For general information on Star Alliance please refer to www.staralliance.com.