Flight Tool Bar
- FLIGHT SEARCH
- FLIGHT STATUS
- LOUNGE FINDER
Access over 1000 Star Alliance lounges
Note: This search will display all lounges available at the selected departure airport. Use filters in the results to show lounges based on your eligibility. Please refer to the Star Alliance lounge access policy for eligibility details. Currently lounges of our Connecting Partners are not included in the Lounge Finder data base. Please refer to our Connecting Partners’ website for lounge information.
- MORE TOOLS
Find the status of any Star Alliance flight right here
Career Opportunities Landing Page Content
Star Alliance headquarters, formally incorporated in Germany as Star Alliance Services GmbH offers exciting permanent career opportunities and six-twelve month internships at our headquarters in Frankfurt. These provide a great work experience and a springboard into the aviation industry.
Please note the following:
- The working language at Star Alliance HQ is English, so please submit your application in English language.
- We only handle recruitment for Star Alliance HQ, which is based in Frankfurt, Germany. If you wish to work for one of our member airlines, please contact them directly.
- Star Alliance does not itself operate flights. We therefore have no openings for cabin crew, pilots or ground staff.
Internship at Star Alliance
An internship at Star Alliance, the world’s largest airline alliance, will help you make the leap into the international business world. Through project work in one of our departments you will gain insights into our daily operations and in addition become familiar with the airline industry. With numerous member airlines from all over the world as our customers we will give you an opportunity to work in an international and culturally diverse business environment with English as the official business language.
We currently offer the following vacancy:
- Start date: 02 April 2018
- Duration: 6 months, extension to 12 months possible
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
- Understanding the basic framework of Frequent Flyer Program partnerships and premium benefits in the Alliance arena.
- Support the Loyalty team in managing Loyalty lifecycle products by tracking carrier performance results, producing regular summary presentations and following up with relevant stakeholders.
- Support the planning and execution of Star Alliance loyalty projects to improve current processes and enhance loyalty products.
- Support development of global Alliance Frequent Flyer Programme initiatives, conduct benchmark studies amongst Star Alliance members and beyond, analyse and review results; communication and liaison with member carriers globally.
- Support audits of member airlines for Loyalty requirements; follow up on action plans to remediate non-compliance issues.
- Assist in market research activities with high value international travellers and coordinate communication internally and with relevant external agencies.
- Responsible for continuous maintenance of centralized Loyalty documents of all Star Alliance member carriers.
- Support in other agreed daily activities of the Business Unit Customer Experience.
- Ongoing or recently completed studies in the field of Marketing / Business Administration / Tourism Management or equivalent
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Basic loyalty background and experience is an asset
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team spirit and proactivity
- International cultural awareness
- Creative thinker, willing to take initiative
- Valid work permit for Germany
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English, as well as your earliest possible starting date by 04 March 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information on Star Alliance please refer to www.staralliance.com.