Career Opportunities Landing Page Content
Star Alliance headquarters, formally incorporated in Germany as Star Alliance Services GmbH offers exciting permanent career opportunities and six-twelve month internships at our headquarters in Frankfurt. These provide a great work experience and a springboard into the aviation industry.
How to apply
Please note the following:
- The working language at Star Alliance HQ is English, so please submit your application in English language.
- We only handle recruitment for Star Alliance HQ, which is based in Frankfurt, Germany. If you wish to work for one of our member airlines, please contact them directly.
- Star Alliance does not itself operate flights. We therefore have no openings for cabin crew, pilots or ground staff.
Internship at Star Alliance
An internship at Star Alliance, the world’s largest airline alliance, will help you make the leap into the international business world. Through project work in one of our departments you will gain insights into our daily operations and in addition become familiar with the airline industry. With numerous member airlines from all over the world as our customers we will give you an opportunity to work in an international and culturally diverse business environment with English as the official business language.
We currently offer the following vacancy:
Internship in the Legal Department
- Start date: 14 August 2017
- Duration: 6 months, extension to 12 months possible
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
- Interface and assist business units and legal counsels with legal issues
- Multi-jurisdictional research in different legal areas and regulatory topics
- Assist business units and legal counsels with commercial and contractual reviews, drafting and negotiations
- Manage and advise business units regarding legal department processes and documentation, develop and maintain data bases
- Interact with Star Alliance business units and with Star Alliance member carrier representatives
- Contract management
- Ongoing or recently completed studies in law
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), German an asset
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Participation in multi-cultural and cross-functional teams, therefore international and cross-cultural experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- Cultural awareness
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage time-sensitive projects in addition to everyday duties
- Positive and energetic self-starter who will work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and good presentation skills
- Valid work permit for Germany
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English, as well as your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com
For general information on Star Alliance please refer to www.staralliance.com.