Flight Tool Bar
- FLIGHT SEARCH
- FLIGHT STATUS
- LOUNGE FINDER
Access over 1000 Star Alliance lounges
Note: This search will display all lounges available at the selected departure airport. Use filters in the results to show lounges based on your eligibility. Please refer to the Star Alliance lounge access policy for eligibility details. Currently lounges of our Connecting Partners are not included in the Lounge Finder data base. Please refer to our Connecting Partners’ website for lounge information.
- MORE TOOLS
Find the status of any Star Alliance flight right here
Career Opportunities Landing Page Content
Star Alliance headquarters, formally incorporated in Germany as Star Alliance Services GmbH offers exciting permanent career opportunities and six-twelve month internships at our headquarters in Frankfurt. These provide a great work experience and a springboard into the aviation industry.
Please note the following:
- The working language at Star Alliance HQ is English, so please submit your application in English language.
- We only handle recruitment for Star Alliance HQ, which is based in Frankfurt, Germany. If you wish to work for one of our member airlines, please contact them directly.
- Star Alliance does not itself operate flights. We therefore have no openings for cabin crew, pilots or ground staff.
Internship at Star Alliance
Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is the full time organization that coordinates Star Alliance activities and manages joint projects on behalf of the world’s largest airline alliance. An internship at Star Alliance will help you make the leap into the international business world. Through project work in one of our departments you will gain insights into our daily operations and in addition become familiar with the airline industry. With numerous member airlines from all over the world as our customers we will give you an opportunity to work in an international and culturally diverse business environment with English as the official business language.
We currently offer the following vacancy:
Internship E-Services and Digital
- Start date: 7 May 2018
- Duration: 6 months, extension to 12 months possible
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
- Support updates of all Star Alliance digital channels, including the creation of selected site content, thereby working closely with all other Star Alliance Services GmbH business owners
- Web analytics - develop and improve reports & analyses, e.g. site visits/usage, user behaviour, devices, SEO etc., including qualitative website user feedback
- Support daily operations and maintenance activities for the Star Alliance website, including coordinating directly with internal and external stakeholders for planning and delivering work requests
- Support the maintenance of the Star Alliance Online Booking Tools, e.g. incident management and regular report generation
- Analyse user experience and usability of the Star Alliance digital channels on an ongoing basis, with a focus on the Online Booking Tools
- Ad hoc tasks and small projects
- Ongoing or recently completed studies with a specialisation in online/digital channels and/or airline business
- Excellent command of English as a working language with good communication skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint for in-depth data analysis and presentation of findings to key stakeholders
- Basic knowledge of Web Analytics - preferably Google Analytics - and interest to expand it
- Creative thinker, eager to take initiative and responsibility
- A self-starter with a methodical approach to project work and a high sensitivity to deadlines
- Cultural awareness and team spirit
- Willingness to learn
- Valid work permit for Germany
Would be an advantage, but not mandatory
- Previous experience with Content Management Systems and/or eCommerce
- Previous experience with mobile app development
- Robust knowledge of any other language of our 28 member airlines
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English, as well as your earliest possible starting date by 22 April 2018 to email@example.com
For general information on Star Alliance please refer to www.staralliance.com.