Book and Fly 21NOV without FAQ
Book a Round the World Ticket Buying a multi-destination ticket has never been simpler
Do you want to travel the world? Are you excited to discover and experience different countries and cultures? Are you looking for the best value for travelling to the world’s top iconic cities?
The Star Alliance Round the World fare is your ticket to travel the world. Plan and book your ticket with our online booking tool, alternatively, contact a member airline or your travel agent.
To book your Circle Pacific trip, please click here.
Book and Fly Pictogram
Book and Fly
Round the World
- Single ticket valid all Star Alliance members
- Journey must start and end in the same country
- Follow one global direction (East or West)
Our Online Tool
- Validates the rules for you
- Quotes the applicable fares
- You can drag drop the destinations
- Available in English, Japanese and German
- Save, email, print or share your journey
Your journey should:
- Have minimum 2 stops
- Cross the Atlantic Ocean once
- Cross the Pacific Ocean once
- Start and end in the same country
- Duration of stay: 3 days to 1 year
- Rebooking Fee: Free
- Between 2 and 15 stops
- Maximum Flight Coupons: 16
4 Easy Steps
Select Your Destinations
Add destinations by entering the city name or by selecting cities on the map. Start by entering your point of origin and ensure your Round the World journey ends in the same country where you started.
Choose Your Flights
For each segment of the journey, select flights from the Star Alliance network that best suit your need.
Enter Your Details
Details such as your contact information and identification documents help us to secure your booking.
Click To Pay
Enter your payment details to finish the transaction.
Your Round the World fare qualifies to earn miles and points in your Frequent Flyer Programme. Please refer to that programme's rules for more details.
Let us inspire you with our themed Round the World itineraries. You can now choose from various themes and a proposed routing will be offered.
You are allowed a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 15 stopovers. A stopover lasts for 24 hours or more between two flights while transfers are less than 24 hours.