Career Opportunities Landing Page Content
Star Alliance Headquarters, in Deutschland formell eingetragen als Star Alliance Services GmbH, bietet interessante permanente Stellenangebote sowie sechs- bis zwölfmonatige Praktika in unserem Hauptsitz in Frankfurt. Diese sind eine hervorragende Gelegenheit, Arbeitserfahrung zu sammeln, und ein Sprungbrett in die Luftfahrtbranche.
Bitte beachten Sie Folgendes:
- Die Arbeitssprache bei Star Alliance HQ ist Englisch. Reichen Sie Ihre Bewerbung daher auf Englisch ein.
- Wir kümmern uns nur um die Rekrutierung für Star Alliance HQ mit Sitz in Frankfurt, Deutschland. Wenn Sie für eine unserer Mitgliedsgesellschaften tätig werden möchten, setzen Sie sich bitte direkt mit dieser in Verbindung.
- Die Star Alliance selbst bietet keine Flüge an. Wir haben daher keine Stellen für Bordpersonal, Piloten oder Bodenpersonal.
Internship at Star Alliance
An internship at Star Alliance Services GmbH, the organization that heads up the world’s largest airline alliance, will help you make the leap into the international business world. Through project work in one of our departments, you will gain an insight into our daily operations and in addition become more familiar with the global airline and alliance industry. With 28 leading member airlines from all over the world as our customers, we will give you an opportunity to work in an international and culturally diverse business environment with English as the official business language. In the following business unit, there is a vacancy for an internship:
Internship Strategy & Market Research
The vacant internship will be offered in the Strategy & Finance Department which, besides taking care of the alliance’s financial matters, supports our member carriers’ partnerships and market research departments with key industry and market research intelligence. Being a member of the Strategy & Finance team provides you with a unique opportunity to gain insights into the largest airline alliance in the world.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months – extension to 12 months possible
- Location: Frankfurt Airport Center, Frankfurt/Main, Germany
- Support the alliance’s ongoing customer satisfaction research activities
- Analyze market research data and create actionable recommendation to the alliance management team
- Contribute to the advancement and development of the alliance’s market research studies and activities
- Work closely with internal customers to support, manage and guide any ad-hoc research requests, e.g. to measure the successes of new premium customer benefits
- Support the member carriers’ market research experts with data and market research tool expertise
- Collect, verify and integrate airline industry intelligence required for reports and analyses from airlines, internal and external data sources
- Analyse and propose improvements for existing reports, tools and processes
- Help to prepare management reports for executive board meetings
- University student or recent graduate in relevant areas such as marketing research, air transport & airport management or business administration and related fields
- Excellent understanding of market research techniques and SPSS
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong familiarity with MS Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Intercultural and interpersonal communication skills and team spirit
- Self-initiative and eager to learn
- Attention to detail
- Fluency in English
- Previous work experience in an airline environment is a plus
- Valid work permit for Germany
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English, as well as your earliest possible starting date by 11 March 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
For general information on the Star Alliance network, please refer to www.staralliance.com