Career Opportunities Landing Page Content
Star Alliance Headquarters, in Deutschland formell eingetragen als Star Alliance Services GmbH, bietet interessante permanente Stellenangebote sowie sechs- bis zwölfmonatige Praktika in unserem Hauptsitz in Frankfurt. Diese sind eine hervorragende Gelegenheit, Arbeitserfahrung zu sammeln, und ein Sprungbrett in die Luftfahrtbranche.
Bitte beachten Sie Folgendes:
- Die Arbeitssprache bei Star Alliance HQ ist Englisch. Reichen Sie Ihre Bewerbung daher auf Englisch ein.
- Wir kümmern uns nur um die Rekrutierung für Star Alliance HQ mit Sitz in Frankfurt, Deutschland. Wenn Sie für eine unserer Mitgliedsgesellschaften tätig werden möchten, setzen Sie sich bitte direkt mit dieser in Verbindung.
- Die Star Alliance selbst bietet keine Flüge an. Wir haben daher keine Stellen für Bordpersonal, Piloten oder Bodenpersonal.
Internship at Star Alliance
Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is the full time organization that coordinates Star Alliance activities and manages joint projects on behalf of the world’s largest airline alliance. An internship at Star Alliance will help you make the leap into the international business world. Through project work in one of our departments you will gain insights into our daily operations and in addition become familiar with the airline industry. With numerous member airlines from all over the world as our customers we will give you an opportunity to work in an international and culturally diverse business environment with English as the official business language.
We currently offer the following vacancy:
Internship Customer Experience
- Begin: 23 April 2018
- Duration: 6 months, extension to 12 months possible
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
The internship will have a special focus on the implementation of Star Alliance products and services, specifically in the fields of airport facilities development and operations and airline lounges. You will be responsible for administrative support in this area and should be in a position to take over tasks and many small projects under your own responsibility.
- Support the rollout of multiple projects in areas such as: airport collocations (“Move under one Roof”), airport terminal development and planning, airport lounge development and operations, enabling a seamless alliance travel experience at the airport
- Research and report on topics such as competitive analysis, benchmarking, etc.
- Facilitate communications with airline representatives, project managers and other departments at Star Alliance
- Update and support the regularly edited Star Alliance Airport Reference Guide, corporate policies, department related tools, lounge information and airport maps which are used as reference material for Star Alliance member carriers and the Star Alliance website
- Compile monthly/quarterly reports which are distributed to Star Alliance member carrier headquarters
- Compile survey results from online survey data
- Prepare presentations and support preparation of meetings
- Administrative support (reporting, protocols, intranet update, website updates)
- Apply departmental ISO standards in daily work
- Special ad-hoc tasks and minor projects on request
- University student or recent graduate in business administration, airline or airport studies, international management
- Knowledge of airline industry or airline, airport, tourism or product management
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English as a working language
- Good commercial knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A self-starter and a methodical approach to work
- Valid work permit for Germany
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV, as well as your next possible starting date by 25 March 2018 to: email@example.com
For general information on Star Alliance please refer to www.staralliance.com.