星空聯盟總部，於德國正式成立為星空聯盟服務有限公司，不僅提供了令人興奮的職業發展機會，而且提供 6 至 12 個月的實習機會。 這將是您最佳的工作經驗與成爲您進入航空業的跳板。
請將您的簡歷和求職信，並註明申請職缺，發送至 email@example.com。 我們的人力資源團隊會儘快與您聯繫。
•我們只處理星空聯盟總部的招募 (位於德國法蘭克福) 。 如果您想在我們任一的成員航空公司工作，請直接聯繫他們。
Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is the project management organization of the world’s largest airline alliance. Our customers are the 28 members of Star Alliance, an alliance of leading airlines from around the globe.
We are searching for a:
Manager Digital Services
to identify and develop partner ecosystems, help to drive the adoption of Star Alliance digital services within the partner ecosystems and enhance membership awareness of Star Alliance services throughout their business and IT organizations. The Manager Digital Services will work closely with Product Owners to help increase adoption throughout the Star Alliance community and will be responsible for managing the relationship to external partners, including new partners and relationships with airline providers (e.g. airline reservation / hosts system).
Job Summary – Major Functions and Activities
- Work closely with Star Alliance Product Owners to increase the adoption and implementation of digital services
- Help Star Alliance member carriers to build business plans related to each digital service
- Build and maintain relationships with airline system providers (e.g. airline reservation / hosts system) to drive the integration of these systems
- Generate new digital service opportunities through organized events with Product Owners, Star Alliance member carriers and 3rd party providers
- Ensure and manage consistent communications among all stakeholders within the Star Alliance digital ecosystem
- Participate in the backlog planning with the Star Alliance Digital Team
- Take ownership of delivering identified digital services in the sprint schedule
- Liaise with the DevOps Scrum Master to address any issues identified during sprints
- Create story-boards that demonstrate how the use of Star Alliance digital services make the customer journey better
- Monitor and manage budget
Requirements – Qualifications / Education / Knowledge and Experience / Skills required
- Good e-service/ mobile knowledge
- Strong airline domain knowledge
- Understanding of Service API based architectures
- Prior experience in working with on-shore/off-shore teams
- Experience in working and delivering in agile environments
- Strong persuasion skills
- Strong communication skills at all levels of an organization
- Very good spoken and written English skills
This is a unique opportunity for highly-skilled professionals to apply their talent, creativity and dedication to a global team focused on delivering value to frequent international travelers who travel on our member airlines. At Star Alliance Services GmbH, we subscribe to the values of industry excellence and leadership, openness, mutual trust and respect, teamwork, multiculturalism and talent development. Successful candidates will bring a wealth of experience and knowledge.
This is a full-time position based at Star Alliance Services GmbH headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany.
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English by 21 January 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Star Alliance Services GmbH
Frankfurt Airport Center, Main Lobby