星空联盟总部 星空联盟服务有限公司 在德国法兰克福正式成立，提供各种充满吸引力的长期工作岗位和为期 6 到 12 个月的实习机会。 为您提供完美的工作体验和进入航空业的绝佳跳板。
请将您的简历、求职信以及希望应聘的岗位发送至 firstname.lastname@example.org。 我们的人力资源团队将会尽快与您联系。
- 星空联盟总部的工作语言为英语。 因此，请递交英文版的书面申请。
- 我们仅负责德国法兰克福星空联盟总部的人才招聘。 如果您希望为我们某个成员航空公司工作，请直接与其联系。
- 星空联盟本身并没有航班运营。 因此我们并没有航班空乘人员、飞行员或地勤人员的职位空缺。
Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is the full time organization that coordinates Star Alliance activities and manages joint projects on behalf of the world’s largest airline alliance.
We are searching for a
Being part of the Strategy & Finance Team the Manager Strategy will primarily focus on tasks in the domain of Airline Market-, Alliance Competitive- and Customer Satisfaction Intelligence.
Job Summary – Major Functions and Activities
- Provide fast, unbiased and high quality analysis for internal and external stakeholders
- Collect, organize and analyse large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data to support Star Alliance activities e.g. in the area of Customer Experience or Passenger Loyalty
- Continuously monitor and assess the competitive Alliance environment and update senior management on key developments
- Manage the Star Alliance wide Online Customer Satisfaction Survey together with an external market research agency
- Gather and analyze customer feedback and identify potential areas for improvement along the customer journey to ultimately drive customer satisfaction
- Liaise with the Market Research Experts of our 28 Star Alliance member carriers
- Coordinate, organize or chair carrier workshops, trainings and meetings as needed
- Monitor and report members` compliance with Star Alliance requirements
- Further improve employed tools, methods and workflows of the Finance & Strategy team
- Plan and monitor the budget required to perform the above mentioned activities
Requirements – Qualifications / Education / Knowledge and Experience / Skills required
- University degree or equivalent practical experiences
- MSc in Air Transport Management would be a plus
- 2-4 years working experience preferably in the airline business
and/or in the area of market-/ consumer research
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding of market research techniques
- Knowledge of relevant statistics, SPSS would be a plus
- Demonstrable evidence of previous achievement in managing projects, to include research, collation of data, analysis and presentation of results
- Conceptual thinking, Mental Agility and Business Intelligence
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in written and spoken English is absolutely necessary
- Confident and assertive communicator and facilitator
This is a unique opportunity for highly-skilled and self-starting professionals to apply their talent, creativity and dedication to a global team focused on delivering value to frequent international travelers who travel on our partner airlines.
This is a full-time position based at Star Alliance Services GmbH headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany.
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English by 11 March 2018 to email@example.com.