星空联盟总部 星空联盟服务有限公司 在德国法兰克福正式成立，提供各种充满吸引力的长期工作岗位和为期 6 到 12 个月的实习机会。 为您提供完美的工作体验和进入航空业的绝佳跳板。
请将您的简历、求职信以及希望应聘的岗位发送至 firstname.lastname@example.org。 我们的人力资源团队将会尽快与您联系。
- 星空联盟总部的工作语言为英语。 因此，请递交英文版的书面申请。
- 我们仅负责德国法兰克福星空联盟总部的人才招聘。 如果您希望为我们某个成员航空公司工作，请直接与其联系。
- 星空联盟本身并没有航班运营。 因此我们并没有航班空乘人员、飞行员或地勤人员的职位空缺。
Internship at Star Alliance
Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is the full time organization that coordinates Star Alliance activities and manages joint projects on behalf of the world’s largest airline alliance. An internship at Star Alliance will help you make the leap into the international business world. Through project work in one of our departments you will gain insights into our daily operations and in addition become familiar with the airline industry. With numerous member airlines from all over the world as our customers we will give you an opportunity to work in an international and culturally diverse business environment with English as the official business language.
We currently offer the following vacancy:
Internship Customer Experience
- Begin: 23 April 2018
- Duration: 6 months, extension to 12 months possible
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
The internship will have a special focus on the implementation of Star Alliance products and services, specifically in the fields of airport facilities development and operations and airline lounges. You will be responsible for administrative support in this area and should be in a position to take over tasks and many small projects under your own responsibility.
- Support the rollout of multiple projects in areas such as: airport collocations (“Move under one Roof”), airport terminal development and planning, airport lounge development and operations, enabling a seamless alliance travel experience at the airport
- Research and report on topics such as competitive analysis, benchmarking, etc.
- Facilitate communications with airline representatives, project managers and other departments at Star Alliance
- Update and support the regularly edited Star Alliance Airport Reference Guide, corporate policies, department related tools, lounge information and airport maps which are used as reference material for Star Alliance member carriers and the Star Alliance website
- Compile monthly/quarterly reports which are distributed to Star Alliance member carrier headquarters
- Compile survey results from online survey data
- Prepare presentations and support preparation of meetings
- Administrative support (reporting, protocols, intranet update, website updates)
- Apply departmental ISO standards in daily work
- Special ad-hoc tasks and minor projects on request
- University student or recent graduate in business administration, airline or airport studies, international management
- Knowledge of airline industry or airline, airport, tourism or product management
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English as a working language
- Good commercial knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A self-starter and a methodical approach to work
- Valid work permit for Germany
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV, as well as your next possible starting date by 25 March 2018 to: email@example.com
For general information on Star Alliance please refer to www.staralliance.com.