Oportunidades de carreira
A Star Alliance, legalmente constituída na Alemanha como Star Alliance Services GmbH, está a oferecer oportunidades de emprego permanente interessantes e seis estágios de doze meses na sua sede em Frankfurt. É uma oportunidade de ter uma experiência profissional excelente e entrar na indústria aeronáutica.
Envie-nos o seu CV e carta de apresentação por e-mail para email@example.com, mencionando a posição em aberto. A equipa de recursos humanos entrará em contacto assim que possível.
Tenha em atenção o seguinte:
- O idioma de trabalho na sede da Star Alliance é o inglês. Portanto, a candidatura deverá ser submetida em inglês.
- Apenas gerimos o recrutamento para a sede da Star Alliance, que está localizada em Frankfurt (Alemanha). Se pretende candidatar-se a uma das companhias aéreas membro, entre em contacto com elas diretamente.
- A Star Alliance não opera voos. Como tal, não temos vagas para tripulação de cabina, pilotos ou pessoal de terra.
Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is the full time organization that coordinates Star Alliance activities and manages joint projects on behalf of the world’s largest airline alliance.
We are searching for a
The Manager Strategy with focus on Star Alliance member carriers` cooperation (codeshares, joint ventures and connectivity) will analyze the competitive environment and develop concepts supported by a set of tools and databases.
Job Summary – Major Functions and Activities
- Manage projects and participate in ad-hoc groups working closely with the members` experts e.g.:
- Evaluation of benefits that the alliance brings to its members
- Evaluation of Alliance and Joint Venture scenarios
- Monitor and improve the quality of intra-alliance connectivity
- Joint Market Share Opportunities
- Maintain Star O&D marketsize database
- Provide fast, qualified and unbiased analysis and develop concepts for internal and external stakeholders
- Continuously monitor and assess the competitive environment
- Enhance and develop existing databases and tools
- Coordinate, organize, or chair workshops, trainings and meetings
- Train member carriers on alliance data and tools
- Monitor and report members` compliance with requirements
- Prepare and coordinate business plans
Requirements – Qualifications / Education / Knowledge and Experience / Skills required
- University degree or equivalent practical experiences
- 2-4 years working experience in the airline business
- Sound overall knowledge of the airline/ aviation industry
- Knowledge of network management processes (i.e. network strategy, -planning and –scheduling)would be an asset
- Demonstrable evidence of previous achievement in managing projects, include research, collation of data, analysis and presentation of results
- Conceptual thinking, mental agility and Business Intelligence
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player
- Fluent in written and spoken English is absolutely necessary
- Confident and assertive communicator and facilitator
This is a unique opportunity for highly-skilled and self-starting professionals to apply their talent, creativity and dedication to a global team focused on delivering value to frequent international travelers who travel on our partner airlines.
This is a full-time position based at Star Alliance Services GmbH headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany.
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English by 25 February 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org