Oportunidades de carreira
A Star Alliance, legalmente constituída na Alemanha como Star Alliance Services GmbH, está a oferecer oportunidades de emprego permanente interessantes e seis estágios de doze meses na sua sede em Frankfurt. É uma oportunidade de ter uma experiência profissional excelente e entrar na indústria aeronáutica.
Envie-nos o seu CV e carta de apresentação por e-mail para email@example.com, mencionando a posição em aberto. A equipa de recursos humanos entrará em contacto assim que possível.
Tenha em atenção o seguinte:
- O idioma de trabalho na sede da Star Alliance é o inglês. Portanto, a candidatura deverá ser submetida em inglês.
- Apenas gerimos o recrutamento para a sede da Star Alliance, que está localizada em Frankfurt (Alemanha). Se pretende candidatar-se a uma das companhias aéreas membro, entre em contacto com elas diretamente.
- A Star Alliance não opera voos. Como tal, não temos vagas para tripulação de cabina, pilotos ou pessoal de terra.
Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is the full time organization that coordinates Star Alliance activities and manages joint projects on behalf of the world’s largest airline alliance.
We are searching for a
Being part of the Strategy & Finance Team the Manager Strategy will primarily focus on tasks in the domain of Airline Market-, Alliance Competitive- and Customer Satisfaction Intelligence.
Job Summary – Major Functions and Activities
- Provide fast, unbiased and high quality analysis for internal and external stakeholders
- Collect, organize and analyse large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data to support Star Alliance activities e.g. in the area of Customer Experience or Passenger Loyalty
- Continuously monitor and assess the competitive Alliance environment and update senior management on key developments
- Manage the Star Alliance wide Online Customer Satisfaction Survey together with an external market research agency
- Gather and analyze customer feedback and identify potential areas for improvement along the customer journey to ultimately drive customer satisfaction
- Liaise with the Market Research Experts of our 28 Star Alliance member carriers
- Coordinate, organize or chair carrier workshops, trainings and meetings as needed
- Monitor and report members` compliance with Star Alliance requirements
- Further improve employed tools, methods and workflows of the Finance & Strategy team
- Plan and monitor the budget required to perform the above mentioned activities
Requirements – Qualifications / Education / Knowledge and Experience / Skills required
- University degree or equivalent practical experiences
- MSc in Air Transport Management would be a plus
- 2-4 years working experience preferably in the airline business
and/or in the area of market-/ consumer research
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding of market research techniques
- Knowledge of relevant statistics, SPSS would be a plus
- Demonstrable evidence of previous achievement in managing projects, to include research, collation of data, analysis and presentation of results
- Conceptual thinking, Mental Agility and Business Intelligence
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in written and spoken English is absolutely necessary
- Confident and assertive communicator and facilitator
This is a unique opportunity for highly-skilled and self-starting professionals to apply their talent, creativity and dedication to a global team focused on delivering value to frequent international travelers who travel on our partner airlines.
This is a full-time position based at Star Alliance Services GmbH headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany.
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English by 11 March 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.