Oportunidades de carreira
A Star Alliance, legalmente constituída na Alemanha como Star Alliance Services GmbH, está a oferecer oportunidades de emprego permanente interessantes e seis estágios de doze meses na sua sede em Frankfurt. É uma oportunidade de ter uma experiência profissional excelente e entrar na indústria aeronáutica.
Envie-nos o seu CV e carta de apresentação por e-mail para firstname.lastname@example.org, mencionando a posição em aberto. A equipa de recursos humanos entrará em contacto assim que possível.
Tenha em atenção o seguinte:
- O idioma de trabalho na sede da Star Alliance é o inglês. Portanto, a candidatura deverá ser submetida em inglês.
- Apenas gerimos o recrutamento para a sede da Star Alliance, que está localizada em Frankfurt (Alemanha). Se pretende candidatar-se a uma das companhias aéreas membro, entre em contacto com elas diretamente.
- A Star Alliance não opera voos. Como tal, não temos vagas para tripulação de cabina, pilotos ou pessoal de terra.
Manager Star France - Charles De Gaulle
Star Alliance France S.A.R.L. (hereinafter called “Star France”) is a lounge management company based in Paris, France. The company owns the Star Alliance Lounge Paris that operates in Terminal 1 of Charles de Gaulle Airport. There are five other Star Alliance Branded Lounges globally (owned and operated by other companies) representing the world’s largest airline alliance that are recognized as being among the world’s leading lounges, accommodating high value international customers travelling with Star Alliance member airlines. Star France SARL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Star Alliance GmbH, a project management company based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Star France is searching for a:
Manager Star France - Charles De Gaulle
The Manager, Star France position is expected to drive operational excellence in the management and operation of the lounge as well as taking responsibility for the various business activities and administrative functions of Star France. The position is unique and demanding requiring a natural talent for hospitality and relationship management with a good degree of commercial acumen and administrative skill.
This position is a sole charge role, reporting to the Managing Director of Star France and working with various external stakeholders and vendors with a high degree of physical presence in the lounge. An extremely high degree of self-management, initiative and leadership is essential to be successful in this position.
Job Summary – Major Functions and Activities
- Manage all commercial and operational activities of Star France under the supervision of the Managing Director
- Manage all activities within the agreed budget and business plan of Star France to ensure budgetary targets are achieved
- Identify and develop new business development (sales) opportunities as requested
- Manage all stakeholder relationships and communication locally
- Oversee the lounge operation to ensure all agreed service levels of products and services (including but not limited to catering, staff, cleaning, maintenance) are provided at all times and deliver an excellent customer experience with the highest standards
- Oversee the customer experience in the lounge, including customer communications, customer recovery, service staff training, monitoring and reacting to customer feedback, and be prepared to assist service staff in their duties where necessary
- Drive operational excellence and continuous improvement in service delivery and product innovation by identifying and implementing new initiatives
- React quickly to any product and service interruptions affecting the lounge to minimize any negative impact on customers and be “on call” in the event of a major interruption, emergency or significant damage to company assets
- Co-ordinate projects locally on behalf of Star France from time to time
- Procure new services, subscriptions, equipment or assets locally as required or requested, in line with Star France internal policies
- Ensure Star France remains in full compliance with all contracts at all times and take appropriate actions to alert the Managing Director of any incompliance
- Ensure the lounge is compliant at all times with Star Alliance global policies and standards and take corrective or adoptive action in the event of any incompliance or change
- Ensure all maintenance work is carried out as and when needed and to an acceptable standard, maintaining necessary records and take necessary corrective actions
- Ensure all Star France assets are properly maintained, maintaining necessary records
- Ensure all accounts receivable and payable are processed in accordance with internal requirements and are at all times in good order or otherwise followed up immediately
- Ensure a regular physical presence inside the lounge
Requirements – Qualifications / Education / Knowledge and Experience / Skills
- Must have the right to live and work freely in France
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken French and English, other languages are an advantage
- Must be able to obtain security clearance for Airport ID
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience managing airport lounges or hotels or hospitality environments of a similar or higher level
- Must have strong experience in budgeting and budget management
- Must have strong experience in team leadership and relationship management
- Bachelor qualification in administration or business management
- Tertiary qualification in hospitality an advantage
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge and familiarity of the CDG Airport community and environment are advantageous but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communicator
- Keen interest and understanding of hospitality, travel and luxury lifestyle products
- A strong focus on building and maintaining health professional relationships
- Adaptable with a desire for continuous improvement and innovation
- Good understanding and ability to serve and work with people of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Willingness to work in a sole charge position and create and work with a team consisting of external service providers to achieve all deliverables
- Willingness to work with remote team members and support functions
- Able to perform strongly in administrative work with good time management skills
This is a unique opportunity for highly-skilled and self-starting professionals to apply their talent, creativity and dedication to a global team focused on delivering value to frequent international travelers who travel on our partner airlines.
This is a full-time position starting on 01 April 2018 and is based at Charles de Gaulle Airport, Paris, France.
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English indicating your possible starting date by 18 February 2018 to email@example.com
Star Alliance Services GmbH
Frankfurt Airport Center, Main Lobby