Oportunidades de carreira
A Star Alliance, legalmente constituída na Alemanha como Star Alliance Services GmbH, está a oferecer oportunidades de emprego permanente interessantes e seis estágios de doze meses na sua sede em Frankfurt. É uma oportunidade de ter uma experiência profissional excelente e entrar na indústria aeronáutica.
How to apply
Envie-nos o seu CV e carta de apresentação por e-mail para firstname.lastname@example.org, mencionando a posição em aberto. A equipa de recursos humanos entrará em contacto assim que possível.
Tenha em atenção o seguinte:
- O idioma de trabalho na sede da Star Alliance é o inglês. Portanto, a candidatura deverá ser submetida em inglês.
- Apenas gerimos o recrutamento para a sede da Star Alliance, que está localizada em Frankfurt (Alemanha). Se pretende candidatar-se a uma das companhias aéreas membro, entre em contacto com elas diretamente.
- A Star Alliance não opera voos. Como tal, não temos vagas para tripulação de cabina, pilotos ou pessoal de terra.
Manager Information Technology
Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is the full time organization that coordinates Star Alliance activities and manages joint projects on behalf of the world’s largest airline alliance.
We are searching for a
Manager Information Technology
Working together with all business units in Star Alliance Services GmbH and Star Alliance Member airlines, the Manager IT will ensure that IT services are developed and are adhering to performance and architectural requirements from the exploration phase until sun setting of services.
Job Summary – Major Functions and Activities
- Perform Service Management activities for IT infrastructure, systems and applications of Star Alliance
- Manage service levels and incidents with IT service providers and work with them to ensure IT systems and application remain operational
- Conduct change request processes with business units, airlines and IT service providers, including all required documentation
- Maintain Service Management communications with business units and airline IT resources and coordinate weekly operations call with Star business unit and appropriate airline business and IT resources
- Collaboration with IT service providers to improve service management processes
- Work with business units on tender processes and the planning and implementation of IT services
- Support negotiations of technical and commercial aspects with vendors
- Support other IT Business unit related activities
Requirements – Qualifications / Education / Knowledge and Experience / Skills required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- IT Service Management experience, preferably in airline related applications/systems
- Strong coordination and planning skills
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Cross cultural work experience with ability to build strong business relationships
- Excellent facilitation, consensus building and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, and demonstrated ability to foster effective relations and build consensus at all levels of management
- Effective communicator in English, both written and verbal form with individuals and groups, at all levels of management
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and to prioritize and delegate tasks effectively
- ITIL certification desired
This is a unique opportunity for highly-skilled and self-starting professionals to apply their talent, creativity and dedication to a global team focused on delivering value to frequent international travelers who travel on our partner airlines.
This is a full-time position based at Star Alliance Services GmbH headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany.
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English by 18.02.2018 to email@example.com