Oportunidades de carreira
A Star Alliance, legalmente constituída na Alemanha como Star Alliance Services GmbH, está a oferecer oportunidades de emprego permanente interessantes e seis estágios de doze meses na sua sede em Frankfurt. É uma oportunidade de ter uma experiência profissional excelente e entrar na indústria aeronáutica.
Envie-nos o seu CV e carta de apresentação por e-mail para firstname.lastname@example.org, mencionando a posição em aberto. A equipa de recursos humanos entrará em contacto assim que possível.
Tenha em atenção o seguinte:
- O idioma de trabalho na sede da Star Alliance é o inglês. Portanto, a candidatura deverá ser submetida em inglês.
- Apenas gerimos o recrutamento para a sede da Star Alliance, que está localizada em Frankfurt (Alemanha). Se pretende candidatar-se a uma das companhias aéreas membro, entre em contacto com elas diretamente.
- A Star Alliance não opera voos. Como tal, não temos vagas para tripulação de cabina, pilotos ou pessoal de terra.
Internship Membership and Compliance
Internship at Star Alliance
An internship at Star Alliance, the world’s largest airline alliance, will help you make the leap into the international business world. Through project work in one of our departments you will gain insights into our daily operations and in addition become familiar with the airline industry. With numerous member airlines from all over the world as our customers we will give you an opportunity to work in an international and culturally diverse business environment with English as the official business language.
We currently offer the following vacancy:
Internship Membership and Compliance
- Start date: 14 March 2018
- Duration: 6 months, extension to 12 months possible
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
This internship is placed in the Membership Department at Star Alliance Services GmbH which is responsible for the ongoing liaison with the member airlines, the Alliance communication tool as well as the quality management of the Alliance. The department further maintains the membership portfolios and manages the integration process of new member carriers.
- Participate in the day to day communication with the 28 member carriers of Star Alliance
- Contribute to the Alliance-wide quality measurement and compliance activities of the Star Alliance membership requirements
- Support the planning, organization, reporting and follow-up of member carrier audits covering areas such as Marketing and Branding, Loyalty, Customer Experience, Airport Services and Information Technology
- Contribute to the Alliance quality strategy, efficiency of measurements and enhancements of quality and compliance concepts
- Develop and manage the collaboration tool which keeps the member carriers and Star HQ connected: on-site support to internal users and conference calls with member airlines, compile enhancements, recommendations and feedback, develop operation manuals and training materials, offer training to new users as well as provide input on strategy.
- University student or recent graduate in relevant areas, such as business administration or international management, aviation management
- General interest in and knowledge about the airline industry – previous experience is a plus
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ideally experience working with websites, intranets or web-based user experience (UX), related knowledge of product and project management is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and high willingness to learn new things
- Intercultural and interpersonal communication skills and team spirit
- Valid work permit for Germany
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English, as well as your earliest possible starting date by 11 February 2018 to email@example.com
For general information on Star Alliance please refer to www.staralliance.com.