Career Opportunities Landing Page Content
Oportunidades de carreira
A Star Alliance, legalmente constituída na Alemanha como Star Alliance Services GmbH, está a oferecer oportunidades de emprego permanente interessantes e seis estágios de doze meses na sua sede em Frankfurt. É uma oportunidade de ter uma experiência profissional excelente e entrar na indústria aeronáutica.
Envie-nos o seu CV e carta de apresentação por e-mail para email@example.com, mencionando a posição em aberto. A equipa de recursos humanos entrará em contacto assim que possível.
Tenha em atenção o seguinte:
- O idioma de trabalho na sede da Star Alliance é o inglês. Portanto, a candidatura deverá ser submetida em inglês.
- Apenas gerimos o recrutamento para a sede da Star Alliance, que está localizada em Frankfurt (Alemanha). Se pretende candidatar-se a uma das companhias aéreas membro, entre em contacto com elas diretamente.
- A Star Alliance não opera voos. Como tal, não temos vagas para tripulação de cabina, pilotos ou pessoal de terra.
Publicador de Conteúdo
Internship at Star Alliance
An internship at Star Alliance, the world’s largest airline alliance, will help you make the leap into the international business world. Through project work in one of our departments you will gain insights into our daily operations and in addition become familiar with the airline industry. With numerous member airlines from all over the world as our customers we will give you an opportunity to work in an international and culturally diverse business environment with English as the official business language.
We currently offer the following vacancy:
- Start date: 02 April 2018
- Duration: 6 months, extension to 12 months possible
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
- Understanding the basic framework of Frequent Flyer Program partnerships and premium benefits in the Alliance arena.
- Support the Loyalty team in managing Loyalty lifecycle products by tracking carrier performance results, producing regular summary presentations and following up with relevant stakeholders.
- Support the planning and execution of Star Alliance loyalty projects to improve current processes and enhance loyalty products.
- Support development of global Alliance Frequent Flyer Programme initiatives, conduct benchmark studies amongst Star Alliance members and beyond, analyse and review results; communication and liaison with member carriers globally.
- Support audits of member airlines for Loyalty requirements; follow up on action plans to remediate non-compliance issues.
- Assist in market research activities with high value international travellers and coordinate communication internally and with relevant external agencies.
- Responsible for continuous maintenance of centralized Loyalty documents of all Star Alliance member carriers.
- Support in other agreed daily activities of the Business Unit Customer Experience.
- Ongoing or recently completed studies in the field of Marketing / Business Administration / Tourism Management or equivalent
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Basic loyalty background and experience is an asset
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team spirit and proactivity
- International cultural awareness
- Creative thinker, willing to take initiative
- Valid work permit for Germany
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English, as well as your earliest possible starting date by 04 March 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information on Star Alliance please refer to www.staralliance.com.