스타얼라이언스 본사(이전 독일 법인 스타얼라이언스 서비스 GmbH)에서 프랑크푸르트에 있는 본사에서 근무할 정규직 직원과 인턴사원(6~12개월)을 채용하고 있습니다. 이번 채용은 항공 업계로 진출하고자 하는 분들에게 좋은 경험과 출발점이 될 것입니다
How to apply
이메일로 지원하려는 직책을 표시하여 이력서와 자기소개서를 firstname.lastname@example.org으로 보내주십시오. 인사팀에서 최대한 빨리 연락을 드릴 것입니다.
다음 사항에 유의해 주시기 바랍니다.
- 스타얼라이언스 본사에서 근무 시 사용하실 언어는 영어입니다. 따라서 지원서를 영어로 제출해 주십시오.
- 우리는 독일 프랑크푸르트에 있는 스타얼라이언스 본사에 대한 채용만 담당합니다. 회원 항공사 중 한 곳에서 근무하시길 원하는 경우 해당 항공사로 직접 연락해 주십시오.
- 스타얼라이언스는 자체 비행편을 운항하지 않습니다. 따라서 우리는 승무원, 조종사 및 지상 업무 직원에 대한 채용은 없습니다.
Manager Digital Services
Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is the project management organization of the world’s largest airline alliance. Our customers are the 28 members of Star Alliance, an alliance of leading airlines from around the globe.
We are searching for a:
Manager Digital Services
to identify and develop partner ecosystems, help to drive the adoption of Star Alliance digital services within the partner ecosystems and enhance membership awareness of Star Alliance services throughout their business and IT organizations. The Manager Digital Services will work closely with Product Owners to help increase adoption throughout the Star Alliance community and will be responsible for managing the relationship to external partners, including new partners and relationships with airline providers (e.g. airline reservation / hosts system).
Job Summary – Major Functions and Activities
- Work closely with Star Alliance Product Owners to increase the adoption and implementation of digital services
- Help Star Alliance member carriers to build business plans related to each digital service
- Build and maintain relationships with airline system providers (e.g. airline reservation / hosts system) to drive the integration of these systems
- Generate new digital service opportunities through organized events with Product Owners, Star Alliance member carriers and 3rd party providers
- Ensure and manage consistent communications among all stakeholders within the Star Alliance digital ecosystem
- Participate in the backlog planning with the Star Alliance Digital Team
- Take ownership of delivering identified digital services in the sprint schedule
- Liaise with the DevOps Scrum Master to address any issues identified during sprints
- Create story-boards that demonstrate how the use of Star Alliance digital services make the customer journey better
- Monitor and manage budget
Requirements – Qualifications / Education / Knowledge and Experience / Skills required
- Good e-service/ mobile knowledge
- Strong airline domain knowledge
- Understanding of Service API based architectures
- Prior experience in working with on-shore/off-shore teams
- Experience in working and delivering in agile environments
- Strong persuasion skills
- Strong communication skills at all levels of an organization
- Very good spoken and written English skills
This is a unique opportunity for highly-skilled professionals to apply their talent, creativity and dedication to a global team focused on delivering value to frequent international travelers who travel on our member airlines. At Star Alliance Services GmbH, we subscribe to the values of industry excellence and leadership, openness, mutual trust and respect, teamwork, multiculturalism and talent development. Successful candidates will bring a wealth of experience and knowledge.
This is a full-time position based at Star Alliance Services GmbH headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany.
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English by 21 January 2018 to email@example.com
Star Alliance Services GmbH
Frankfurt Airport Center, Main Lobby