Career Opportunities Landing Page Content
스타얼라이언스 본사(이전 독일 법인 스타얼라이언스 서비스 GmbH)에서 프랑크푸르트에 있는 본사에서 근무할 정규직 직원과 인턴사원(6~12개월)을 채용하고 있습니다. 이번 채용은 항공 업계로 진출하고자 하는 분들에게 좋은 경험과 출발점이 될 것입니다
이메일로 지원하려는 직책을 표시하여 이력서와 자기소개서를 firstname.lastname@example.org으로 보내주십시오. 인사팀에서 최대한 빨리 연락을 드릴 것입니다.
다음 사항에 유의해 주시기 바랍니다.
- 스타얼라이언스 본사에서 근무 시 사용하실 언어는 영어입니다. 따라서 지원서를 영어로 제출해 주십시오.
- 우리는 독일 프랑크푸르트에 있는 스타얼라이언스 본사에 대한 채용만 담당합니다. 회원 항공사 중 한 곳에서 근무하시길 원하는 경우 해당 항공사로 직접 연락해 주십시오.
- 스타얼라이언스는 자체 비행편을 운항하지 않습니다. 따라서 우리는 승무원, 조종사 및 지상 업무 직원에 대한 채용은 없습니다.
Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is the full time organization that coordinates alliance activities and manages joint projects on behalf of the world’s largest airline alliance.
The Customer Experience department is searching for a:
Manager Customer Experience
The Manager Customer Experience reports to the Director of Airport Experience and is responsible for the management of airport and Star Alliance-related products, services and projects on a global level. This includes managing the life cycle as well as developing new products and services and the planning and budgeting of all activities.
Job Summary – Major Functions and Activities
- Overall responsibility for defined airport and customer experience products on a global level
- Define and manage product strategies, new products and coordinate product lifecycle
- Secure and maintain functional product expertise in:
- Airport operations, products and procedures
- Lounge policies and procedures
- Airport customer journey and customer flows including premium customers
- New carrier integration
- Work with Star Alliance member carriers to help to improve on performance delivering interline travel-related services
- Cooperate with Star Alliance member carrier experts to develop and maintain airport and customer service products and services on different digital platforms
- Develop presentations for the Strategy Team and Committee meetings as required
- Create monthly and quarterly reports as required
- Chair and manage task force teams or working groups
- Participate in budget planning, accruals, cost sharing formulas as well as budget follow-up
- Take part in the creation of RFIs and RFPs and in contract negotiations as applicable
- Participate in test and launch activities for deployments of new products and services
- Participate in Industry forums and/or groups
- Liaise with other business units
- Support team activities
Requirements – Qualifications / Education / Knowledge and Experience / Skills
- 5-10 years of working experience, mainly in the airline industry in the area of airline and airport operations
- University degree in business or related fields an advantage
- Experience in airport process improvements, airport systems and products
- Sound knowledge of airline support functions and the inter- relationships with airport services departments
- Digital trend and technology knowledge in the service / aviation industry of advantage
- Evidence of previous achievement in managing projects including research, collation of data, analysis and presentation of results/findings
- Information Technology, digitalization, e-commerce knowledge preferred
- Good understanding of financial planning and budget techniques including business case preparation
- Very good relationship and inter-personal skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally
This is a unique opportunity for highly-skilled and self-starting professionals to apply their talent, creativity and dedication to a global team focused on delivering value to frequent international travellers who travel on our partner airlines.
This is a full-time position starting in 01 June 2018 and is based at Star Alliance Services GmbH headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany.
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English indicating your possible starting date by 23 April 2018 to email@example.com
Star Alliance Services GmbH
Frankfurt Airport Center, Main Lobby