Career Opportunities Landing Page Content
스타얼라이언스 본사(이전 독일 법인 스타얼라이언스 서비스 GmbH)에서 프랑크푸르트에 있는 본사에서 근무할 정규직 직원과 인턴사원(6~12개월)을 채용하고 있습니다. 이번 채용은 항공 업계로 진출하고자 하는 분들에게 좋은 경험과 출발점이 될 것입니다
이메일로 지원하려는 직책을 표시하여 이력서와 자기소개서를 firstname.lastname@example.org으로 보내주십시오. 인사팀에서 최대한 빨리 연락을 드릴 것입니다.
다음 사항에 유의해 주시기 바랍니다.
- 스타얼라이언스 본사에서 근무 시 사용하실 언어는 영어입니다. 따라서 지원서를 영어로 제출해 주십시오.
- 우리는 독일 프랑크푸르트에 있는 스타얼라이언스 본사에 대한 채용만 담당합니다. 회원 항공사 중 한 곳에서 근무하시길 원하는 경우 해당 항공사로 직접 연락해 주십시오.
- 스타얼라이언스는 자체 비행편을 운항하지 않습니다. 따라서 우리는 승무원, 조종사 및 지상 업무 직원에 대한 채용은 없습니다.
Internship at Star Alliance
An internship at Star Alliance Services GmbH, the organization that heads up the world’s largest airline alliance, will help you make the leap into the international business world. Through project work in one of our departments, you will gain an insight into our daily operations and in addition become more familiar with the global airline and alliance industry. With 28 leading member airlines from all over the world as our customers, we will give you an opportunity to work in an international and culturally diverse business environment with English as the official business language. In the following business unit, there is a vacancy for an internship:
Internship Strategy & Market Research
The vacant internship will be offered in the Strategy & Finance Department which, besides taking care of the alliance’s financial matters, supports our member carriers’ partnerships and market research departments with key industry and market research intelligence. Being a member of the Strategy & Finance team provides you with a unique opportunity to gain insights into the largest airline alliance in the world.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months – extension to 12 months possible
- Location: Frankfurt Airport Center, Frankfurt/Main, Germany
- Support the alliance’s ongoing customer satisfaction research activities
- Analyze market research data and create actionable recommendation to the alliance management team
- Contribute to the advancement and development of the alliance’s market research studies and activities
- Work closely with internal customers to support, manage and guide any ad-hoc research requests, e.g. to measure the successes of new premium customer benefits
- Support the member carriers’ market research experts with data and market research tool expertise
- Collect, verify and integrate airline industry intelligence required for reports and analyses from airlines, internal and external data sources
- Analyse and propose improvements for existing reports, tools and processes
- Help to prepare management reports for executive board meetings
- University student or recent graduate in relevant areas such as marketing research, air transport & airport management or business administration and related fields
- Excellent understanding of market research techniques and SPSS
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong familiarity with MS Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Intercultural and interpersonal communication skills and team spirit
- Self-initiative and eager to learn
- Attention to detail
- Fluency in English
- Previous work experience in an airline environment is a plus
- Valid work permit for Germany
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English, as well as your earliest possible starting date by 11 March 2018 to email@example.com
For general information on the Star Alliance network, please refer to www.staralliance.com