스타얼라이언스 본사(이전 독일 법인 스타얼라이언스 서비스 GmbH)에서 프랑크푸르트에 있는 본사에서 근무할 정규직 직원과 인턴사원(6~12개월)을 채용하고 있습니다. 이번 채용은 항공 업계로 진출하고자 하는 분들에게 좋은 경험과 출발점이 될 것입니다
이메일로 지원하려는 직책을 표시하여 이력서와 자기소개서를 firstname.lastname@example.org으로 보내주십시오. 인사팀에서 최대한 빨리 연락을 드릴 것입니다.
다음 사항에 유의해 주시기 바랍니다.
- 스타얼라이언스 본사에서 근무 시 사용하실 언어는 영어입니다. 따라서 지원서를 영어로 제출해 주십시오.
- 우리는 독일 프랑크푸르트에 있는 스타얼라이언스 본사에 대한 채용만 담당합니다. 회원 항공사 중 한 곳에서 근무하시길 원하는 경우 해당 항공사로 직접 연락해 주십시오.
- 스타얼라이언스는 자체 비행편을 운항하지 않습니다. 따라서 우리는 승무원, 조종사 및 지상 업무 직원에 대한 채용은 없습니다.
Director Marketing & Communications
Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is the full time organization that co-ordinates Star Alliance activities and manages joint projects on behalf of the world’s largest airline alliance.
We are searching for a
Director Marketing & Communications
to develop and implement global marketing strategies in conjunction with member carriers and to establish and drive a strategic internal and external communication strategy for employees and member carriers, maintaining communication plans for Star Alliance as well as providing consistent internal messages about Star Alliance’s progress vs. competing alliances, and the benefit STAR membership brings to the individual carrier.
Job Summary – Major Functions and Activities
- Lead Marketing and Communications team
- Manage vendors and partners, such as Branding, Marketing and Communication agencies
- Represent Star Alliance at carrier, press, sales and marketing events as required
- Manage relationships with external Ad agencies and manage impactful marketing materials
- Direct the development and execution of a global marketing platform
- Implement award-winning global and regional marketing campaigns
- Manage member carrier’s launch and exit campaigns
- Create an engaging Alliance brand and product digital content assets for member carrier broadcast
- Manage consistent brand application across the Alliance, such as in relation to Alliance products, hub airport wayfinding and signage
- Responsible for maintaining the online brand-book; ensuring adherence to signage and lounge guidelines and consistent application of sub-brand(s)
- Responsible for consistent growth of the Alliance global brand value, through i.a. social media initiatives and member carrier promotions
- Ensure knowledge and support of Star Alliance amongst Star Alliance member airlines employee audiences as well as understanding of the rationale behind Star Alliance and the benefits it brings to the individual carriers
- Ensure that all relevant staff across the alliance have access to the brand materials in order to serve all Star customers
- Manage brand delivery and consistency across all markets and products
- Co-ordinate joint activities among the internal communication and marketing representatives of member airlines
- Develop and manage impactful media material including press releases, media kits, audio visual material, standby statements and fact sheets for media, sales, trade events
- Provide media relations support communicating the alliance’s benefits for customers and carriers alike
- Develop and maintain Star Alliance Services GmbH’s corporate communication standard for internal and external use, including emergency response, whilst ensuring strategic planning of marketing and sales communication activities
- Respond to media queries as required in a timely and effective manner
- Work with Business Units to optimize the GmbH’s organization and internal communication processes and channels
- Manage and monitor Star Alliance’ Corporate Communications Policy requirements for internal communicators
- Manage press conference preparations, including speech writing for senior management
- Support the CEO-office in correspondence and communications
- Responsible for budget and forecasting
- Allocate efficiently and effectively human and financial resources
Requirements – Qualifications / Education / Knowledge and Experience / Skills required
- Educated to university level in marketing and communications
- Minimum of 10 years marketing and business communications at senior level
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to changing priorities while remaining positive, flexible and open to feedback
- Staff management and development experience, including performance reviews
- Excellent IT skills of complete MS office suite, especially excel including Power Query
- Knowledge of Photoshop & other design illustrator programs desirable
- Good understanding of airline industry
- Intercultural awareness
- Relationship intelligence, mental agility, analytical thinking
- Leadership skills, able to work on own initiative, good team player
- Strong budget, forecasting and financial experience required
- Excellent written language skills, attention to detail
- Global experience is an asset
- Strong social media skills
- Experience in managing and directing Ad agencies such as creative, media and brand
This is a unique opportunity for highly-skilled professionals to apply their talent, creativity and dedication to a global team focused on delivering value to frequent international travelers who travel on our member airlines. At Star Alliance Services GmbH, we subscribe to the values of industry excellence and leadership, openness, mutual trust and respect, teamwork, multiculturalism and talent development.
Working Conditions / Place
Full-time position based at Star Alliance Services GmbH headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany.
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV no later than 06 May 2018 to email@example.com
Star Alliance Services GmbH
Frankfurt Airport Center, Main Lobby