Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is the full time organization that coordinates Star Alliance activities and manages joint projects on behalf of the world’s largest airline alliance.
We are searching for a
Manager Human Resources
Job Summary – Major Functions and Activities
- Supporting Business Units in the recruitment process: creating and posting of job adverts, organization and observation at Assessment Centers, interviewing candidates and negotiating job offers
- Responsible for training programs driven by needs of the organization
- Managing everyday HR administration including maintenance of effective HR database records, liaise with payroll department to ensure monthly accurate payroll and report and control of HR budget
- Managing international assignees in co-ordination with member airline HR contacts, managing relocation and repatriation, administering the immigration processes in a timely and efficient manner supported by an external relocation company
- Managing relationship and compliance of service with external service providers (payroll services, relocation agencies, tax advisors, insurance company, etc.)
- Contributing to HR policies and guidelines to ensure clear understanding of working environment
Requirements – Qualifications / Education / Knowledge and Experience / Skills required
- University degree in Human Resources, Law or related fields
- Ideally 3 years´ experience in Human Resources Management
- Knowledge of international HR management is an advantage
- Experience in a highly international/intercultural environment
- Personality with high degree of relationship intelligence, impactful communication skills and business intelligence
- Self-starter and initiator, active and independent
- Fluency in English and German (spoken/written)
- Experienced and skilled with MS Office
This is a unique opportunity for highly-skilled professionals to apply their talent, creativity and dedication to a global team focused on delivering value to frequent international travelers who travel on our member airlines. At Star Alliance Services GmbH, we subscribe to the values of industry excellence and leadership, openness, mutual trust and respect, teamwork, multiculturalism and talent development.
This is a full-time position based at Star Alliance Services GmbH headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany.
Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV no later than 20 August 2014 in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your earliest possible starting date.