The new Star Alliance Lounge will open on 25 September, offering guests a unique lounge experience at LAX.
Inspired by mid-century modern design born in Southern California, this lounge reflects the glamour and casual sophistication many seek from California.
The furniture is locally designed and manufactured, using locally sourced materials where possible.
The lounge has been designed by the internationally acclaimed architectural firm, Gensler.
The exact lounge opening date will depend on wider terminal construction timelines. This lounge will see significant improvements on all levels and changes to the existing Star Alliance lounge at Tom Bradley International Terminal after listening to the feedback of lounge guests.
The lounge can be found in the new Tom Bradley International Terminal on level 6, accessible via escalator or elevator from the main atrium area. It is located airside after security and accessible only by guests departing from this terminal.
The lounge will be open to accommodate all Star Alliance departures each day from 09:15 until 00:30 – times may change depending on Star Alliance flight schedules from TBIT.
- First Class: 42 Seats
- Business Class: 387 Seats
- Outdoor terrace and bar
- A wide range of seating options
- Fast, free and unlimited Wi-Fi internet access
- Wireless printing and local telephone calls are available on request
- Variety of complimentary hot and cold food and beverages
- A wide range of Californian wines
- Complimentary bar
- Showers and restroom facilities
- Flight information displays
- Fully accessible to disabled travellers
- Luggage storage area
- Media room with international news and sports channels
- No smoking lounge