Career Opportunities Landing Page Content
Perspectives de carrière
L'administration centrale de Star Alliance officiellement constituée en Allemagne en tant que Star Alliance Services GmbH propose des perspectives de carrière intéressantes en plus de stages de six à douze mois à notre siège social de Francfort. Vous aurez la chance de travailler avec des personnes remarquables et de profiter de ce tremplin par excellence pour le secteur de l'aviation.
Veuillez faire parvenir votre CV accompagné d'une lettre de motivation mentionnant le poste offert, par courriel à firstname.lastname@example.org. Un membre de l'équipe des ressources humaines prendra contact avec vous aussitôt que possible.
Veuillez tenir compte des points suivants :
- La langue de travail privilégiée au siège social de Star Alliance est l'anglais. Veuillez soumettre votre candidature en anglais.
- Nous prenons en charge l'ensemble du processus d'embauche pour le siège social de Star Alliance situé à Francfort en Allemagne. Si vous souhaitez travailler pour l'un de nos transporteurs membres, veuillez prendre contact avec eux directement.
- Star Alliance n'exploite pas de vols. Aucun poste de pilote ou de membre d'équipage de cabine ou de personnel au sol n'est offert.
Agrégateur de contenus
The Star Alliance Corporate Plus program offers a unique proposition to corporations that have a significant amount of international travel business. In relation to the Corporate Plus Program in China, an individual is being sought for the fulfillment of the following role:
Corporate Sales Executive, China
to neutrally manage the Corporate Plus client portfolio and provide effective and timely client and airline support. He/she will work closely with and report to the Country Steering Council in China, formed by member airlines, and its subcommittees, and will have separated operational and administrative reporting lines within China and its CSC.
This is full-time contract position based in Beijing, China. Employment to be hosted by a General Sales Agent registered in that city and not by Star Alliance Services GmbH.
Job Summary – Major Functions and Activities
- Develop, organize, lead, and implement corporate activities in the annual CSC business plan, working through the CSC and its corporate subcommittees in major cities.
- Act as a neutral facilitator to develop and maintain Star Alliance product corporate accounts in China, alongside the member airlines - act as the single and neutral point of contact of the Corporate Plus product in China.
- Work on the construction of individual Corporate Plus deals.
- Ensure compliance with and act as a champion for strict adherence to, and safeguarding of the approved processes and legal guidelines. Ensure legal audit target met.
- Act as the neutral key point of contact for airlines’ Key Account Managers, often in a virtual environment, in delivering administrative support for all aspects of Star Alliance Corporate products and sales.
- If applicable, coordinate new member airline account managers and new airline integration, create new report templates where required and co-ordinate all airline and vendor data deliveries.
- Lead, track, provide and maintain training for the corporate sales product.
- Create and maintain a strong, trust-based relationship with relevant stakeholders.
- Make presentations to existing and potential clients in support of the corporate product and associated value-added benefits.
- Organize seminars for relevant stakeholders.
- Ad hoc projects, as required.
- University degree in management, business administration or another field of study related to the job.
- At least three years of practical experience in an Airline Sales environment with proven knowledge and experience of airlines’ sales-related systems and applications relating to Corporate Sales.
- Strong understanding of and interest in the airline industry and the corporate travel market.
- Demonstrated ability as an effective facilitator and ability to diplomatically integrate different points of view.
- Strong and confident presentation skills, both in Chinese and English.
- Excellent rapport builder.
- Flexible team-player committed to contributing to a positive spirit.
- Strong analytical and facilitation skills; highly numerate.
- Structured and results-oriented working style, strong commitment to deadlines.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Experience in dealing with commercial/legal topics an asset.
- Strong self-motivator, independent and self-confident.
- Cross-cultural work experience and intercultural awareness, experience in dealing with culturally diverse project teams.
- Excellent communicator in English and Chinese, in both written and verbal form, to individuals and groups, at all levels of management.
- Confident in using MS Office, specifically MS Excel and PowerPoint; Internet research.
This is a unique opportunity for highly-skilled professionals to apply their talent, creativity and dedication to a team focused on delivering value to both corporations doing business in China and the member airlines themselves.
Travel will be required between home base and specified major cities in China, and to Frankfurt or other foreign destinations on occasion.
Interested? Then submit your letter of interest and Curriculum Vitae, in English, by 23 March 2018 to email@example.com, quoting “China Corporate Sales Executive”.