Full time position at Star Alliance
Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is the full time organization that coordinates Star Alliance activities and manages joint projects on behalf of the world's largest airline alliance.
We are searching for a
Manager Corporate Sales Delivery
to support the ongoing management and delivery of effective support for our Corporate Plus product and work closely with member carriers to provide effective and timely administrative support. He / she will functionally report to the Manager Corporate Sales Operations, while administratively report to the Director Sales and Market Development.
Job Summary - Major Functions and Activities
- Act as the key point of contact for airlines' Key Account Managers in a virtual environment, in delivering administrative support for all aspects of Corporate Plus agreements
- Work closely with the members of the Corporate Sales Delivery Unit, contributing to a positive and effective work environment
- Secure effective and professional customer communication for those parts not covered by alliance member carriers
- Proposal and performance report production i.e. collection, aggregation and delivery
- Safeguard all agreements and always ensure compliance with legal requirements
- Contribute to the corporate sales database while continuously improving the effectiveness of the Corporate Sales Delivery Unit
- Always act as an ambassador for Star Alliance
- Ad-hoc projects
- University degree in any field of study related to the job
- Preferably two years of practical experience in a sales operations environment
- High interest in alliances and the airline industry
- Excellent rapport builder with strong customer communication skills
- Flexible team-player committed to contribute to a positive spirit
- Strong analytical and facilitation skills; highly numerate
- Structured and results-oriented working style, strong commitment to deadlines
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Experience in dealing with commercial/legal topics an asset
- Strong self-motivator, independent and self-confident
- Cross-cultural work experience and intercultural awareness and understanding
- Excellent communicator in English, in both written and verbal form, to individuals and groups
- Confident in using MS Office, specifically MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
This is a unique opportunity for highly-skilled professionals to apply their talent, creativity and dedication to a global team focused on delivering value to frequent international travellers who travel on our member airlines. At Star Alliance Services GmbH, we subscribe to the values of industry excellence and leadership, openness, mutual trust and respect, teamwork, multiculturalism and talent development.
This is full-time position based at Star Alliance Services GmbH headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany.
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English by 28 June 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Star Alliance Services GmbH
Frankfurt Airport Center, Main Lobby