Internship at Star Alliance
An internship at Star Alliance, the world’s largest airline alliance will help you make the leap into the international Business World. Through project work in one of our departments you will get an insight into our daily operations and in addition become familiar with the airline industry.
With numerous member airlines from all over the world as our customers we will give you an opportunity to work in an international and cultural diverse business environment with English as the official business language. We have the following vacancy:
Fare & Discount Products Management
The Commercial team holds responsibility for marketing the Star Alliance brand, coordinating member carriers’ Loyalty products (Frequent Flyer benefits), developing and maintaining the Star Alliance website as well as selling a number of Star Alliance specific products, both to corporations and consumers. This includes the management of the Star Alliance Fare & Discount (F&D) products (Round the World, Pacific Circle Fare and Air passes) and the analysis of comparable competitors’ products. In addition to this, Commercial conducts projects initiated by the member airlines in collaboration with other departments of Star Alliance (network, products and services, business development, IT) or the member airlines.
- Begin: 21 July 2014
- Duration: 6 – 12 months
- Location: Frankfurt Airport Center
- Star F&D products’ lifecycle activities, e.g. competitor monitoring, maintenance of the FAQs and product information on staralliance.com.
- Reporting and analysis of products’ results
- Support promotions of fare products on staralliance.com, social media and through traditional channels, in close cooperation with Marketing.
- Support the responsible project manager in the quality assurance of new features by supporting online testing, fare filing audits etc.
- Support the Revenue Management expert working groups
- Prepare presentations for Star Alliance management and the management of the member airlines
- Gather information and data from public sources and the airline members
- Ad hoc tasks
- Recent university degree or university enrollment in respective fields
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with MS Office – with a strong focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Good communication skills and team spirit
- Cultural awareness
- Valid Work Permit for Germany
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV, in English, as well as your availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information on Star Alliance please refer to www.staralliance.com