Ofertas de empleo
La oficina central de Star Alliance, asentada formalmente en Alemania como Star Alliance Services GmbH, ofrece atractivas ofertas de trabajo permanente y pasantías de seis y doce meses en nuestras oficinas de Frankfurt. Ofrecen una gran experiencia laboral y un trampolín para comenzar en la industria de la aviación.
How to apply
Envía tu CV y carta de presentación por correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org, especificando el Puestos vacantes al que gustas aplicar. Nuestro equipo de recursos humanos se pondrá en contacto contigo lo antes posible.
Por favor, ten en cuenta que:
- El idioma de trabajo en Star Alliance es el inglés. Así que, por favor, envía tu solicitud en inglés.
- Solo gestionamos las ofertas de trabajo de la oficina central de Star Alliance, situada en Frankfurt, Alemania. Si lo que deseas es trabajar para alguna de nuestras líneas aéreas miembro, por favor, contacta directamente con ellas.
- Star Alliance no es un operador aéreo. Por lo que no tenemos puestos abiertos para tripulante de cabina, pilotos ni personal de tierra.
Manager Customer Experience
Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is the full time organization that coordinates alliance activities and manages joint projects on behalf of the world’s largest airline alliance.
The Customer Experience department is searching for a:
Manager Customer Experience
The Manager Customer Experience reports to the Director of Airport Experience and is responsible for the management of airport and alliance-related products, services and projects on a global level. This includes managing the life cycle as well as developing new products and services and the planning and budgeting of all activities.
Job Summary – Major Functions and Activities
- Overall responsibility for defined airport and customer experience products on a global level
- Define and manage product strategies, new products and continuous improvements to existing products, coordinate product lifecycle
- Secure and maintain industry awareness and product functional product expertise in:
- Airport operations and procedures: (check-in, inter-airline through check-in, interline connection, and transfer processes)
- Bagagge messaging
- Baggage handling systems and performance
- Airport customer journey and customer flows including premium customers
- Irregular operations and regulatory requirements
- New carrier integration
- Manage budget planning, accruals, cost sharing formulas, manpower allocation as well as budget follow-up
- Identify business, training and communication requirements for products
- Develop presentations for the Strategy Team and Committee meetings as required
- Create business related monthly and quarterly reports
- Work with a geographically dispersed team of project managers
- Work with carrier experts to develop and maintain airport, baggage and customer service products and services
- Work with Star Alliance carriers to help them improve on their performance delivering interline travel-related services, including interline through check-in and interline transfer baggage delivery
- Chair and manage task force teams or working groups
- Participate in the creation of RFIs and RFPs and participate in contract negotiations as applicable
- Participate in test and launch activities for deployments of new products and services
- Participate in customer experience related projects and lifecycle
- Participate in Industry forums and/or groups
- Liaise with other business units
- Participate in staff meetings and seminars
- Support team activities
Requirements – Qualifications / Education / Knowledge and Experience / Skills
- 5-10 years of working experience, mainly in the airline industry in the area of airline and airport operations
- University degree in business or related fields an advantage
- Knowledge of Baggage system and processes, messaging, delivery and performance preferred
- Sound knowledge of airline support functions and the interrelationships with airport services departments
- Good knowledge of digital trends and technologies in the service / aviation industry
- Experience in airport process improvements
- Evidence of previous achievements in managing projects including research, collation of data, analysis and presentation of results/findings
- Good understanding of financial planning and budget techniques including business case preparation
- Information Technology knowledge preferred
- Ability to accept challenges and feedback in order to achieve the best outcome
- Willingness to travel
This is a unique opportunity for highly-skilled and self-starting professionals to apply their talent, creativity and dedication to a global team focused on delivering value to frequent international travelers who travel on our partner airlines.
This is a full-time position starting in 01 March 2018 and is based at Star Alliance Services GmbH headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany.
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English indicating your possible starting date by 2 January 2018 to email@example.com.
Star Alliance Services GmbH
Frankfurt Airport Center, Main Lobby