Ofertas de empleo
La oficina central de Star Alliance, asentada formalmente en Alemania como Star Alliance Services GmbH, ofrece atractivas ofertas de trabajo permanente y pasantías de seis y doce meses en nuestras oficinas de Frankfurt. Ofrecen una gran experiencia laboral y un trampolín para comenzar en la industria de la aviación.
How to apply
Envía tu CV y carta de presentación por correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org, especificando el Puestos vacantes al que gustas aplicar. Nuestro equipo de recursos humanos se pondrá en contacto contigo lo antes posible.
Por favor, ten en cuenta que:
- El idioma de trabajo en Star Alliance es el inglés. Así que, por favor, envía tu solicitud en inglés.
- Solo gestionamos las ofertas de trabajo de la oficina central de Star Alliance, situada en Frankfurt, Alemania. Si lo que deseas es trabajar para alguna de nuestras líneas aéreas miembro, por favor, contacta directamente con ellas.
- Star Alliance no es un operador aéreo. Por lo que no tenemos puestos abiertos para tripulante de cabina, pilotos ni personal de tierra.
Internship Membership and Compliance
Internship at Star Alliance
An internship at Star Alliance, the world’s largest airline alliance, will help you make the leap into the international business world. Through project work in one of our departments you will gain insights into our daily operations and in addition become familiar with the airline industry. With numerous member airlines from all over the world as our customers we will give you an opportunity to work in an international and culturally diverse business environment with English as the official business language.
We currently offer the following vacancy:
Internship Membership and Compliance
- Start date: 14 March 2018
- Duration: 6 months, extension to 12 months possible
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
This internship is placed in the Membership Department at Star Alliance Services GmbH which is responsible for the ongoing liaison with the member airlines, the Alliance communication tool as well as the quality management of the Alliance. The department further maintains the membership portfolios and manages the integration process of new member carriers.
- Participate in the day to day communication with the 28 member carriers of Star Alliance
- Contribute to the Alliance-wide quality measurement and compliance activities of the Star Alliance membership requirements
- Support the planning, organization, reporting and follow-up of member carrier audits covering areas such as Marketing and Branding, Loyalty, Customer Experience, Airport Services and Information Technology
- Contribute to the Alliance quality strategy, efficiency of measurements and enhancements of quality and compliance concepts
- Develop and manage the collaboration tool which keeps the member carriers and Star HQ connected: on-site support to internal users and conference calls with member airlines, compile enhancements, recommendations and feedback, develop operation manuals and training materials, offer training to new users as well as provide input on strategy.
- University student or recent graduate in relevant areas, such as business administration or international management, aviation management
- General interest in and knowledge about the airline industry – previous experience is a plus
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ideally experience working with websites, intranets or web-based user experience (UX), related knowledge of product and project management is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and high willingness to learn new things
- Intercultural and interpersonal communication skills and team spirit
- Valid work permit for Germany
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV in English, as well as your earliest possible starting date by 11 February 2018 to email@example.com
For general information on Star Alliance please refer to www.staralliance.com.