Buenos Aires Ministro Pistarini International Airport- EZE
The new Star Alliance lounge in Buenos Aires is available to guests from January 2013.
The lounge is located airside in Terminal B on the second floor.
Designed by Buenos Aires architects Estudio Roitman to reflect the tranquillity of the countryside typical in Argentina, this lounge has a uniquely local flavour.
The furniture and fittings are sourced locally, using local materials and artwork wherever possible.
The light decor and variety of seating spaces creates a relaxing and functional environment for guests to work, socialize, refresh sit back and relax.
This is the first of the next generation of Star Alliance Lounges to carry locally inspired designs along with the comforts you would expect from an international lounge.
The lounge is open 24 hours per day/ seven days per week.
Preview of lounge map
The lounge provides the following facilities:
- 130+ seats
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
- Business Centre with desktop computers, printing, scanner and photocopier available
- Televisions with international news and sports channels
- Selection of newspapers and magazines
- Free local phone calls
- Luggage storage area
- Variety of hot and cold snacks
- Complimentary range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Flight information displays
- Accessible for disabled travellers
Find your way to the lounge