Career Opportunities Landing Page Content
Star Alliance Headquarters, in Deutschland formell eingetragen als Star Alliance Services GmbH, bietet interessante permanente Stellenangebote sowie sechs- bis zwölfmonatige Praktika in unserem Hauptsitz in Frankfurt. Diese sind eine hervorragende Gelegenheit, Arbeitserfahrung zu sammeln, und ein Sprungbrett in die Luftfahrtbranche.
Wie bewerbe ich mich?
Bitte senden Sie Ihren Lebenslauf zusammen mit Ihrem Bewerbungsschreiben unter Nennung der offenen Stelle per E-Mail an email@example.com. Die Personalabteilung wird sich so bald wie möglich mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.
Bitte beachten Sie Folgendes:
- Die Arbeitssprache bei Star Alliance HQ ist Englisch. Reichen Sie Ihre Bewerbung daher auf Englisch ein.
- Wir kümmern uns nur um die Rekrutierung für Star Alliance HQ mit Sitz in Frankfurt, Deutschland. Wenn Sie für eine unserer Mitgliedsgesellschaften tätig werden möchten, setzen Sie sich bitte direkt mit dieser in Verbindung.
- Die Star Alliance selbst bietet keine Flüge an. Wir haben daher keine Stellen für Bordpersonal, Piloten oder Bodenpersonal.
Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt, is the full time organization that co-ordinates Star Alliance activities and manages joint projects on behalf of the world’s largest airline alliance.
We are searching for a
Director Marketing & Communications
to develop and implement global marketing strategies in conjunction with member carriers and to establish and drive a strategic internal and external communication strategy for employees and member carriers, maintaining communication plans for Star Alliance as well as providing consistent internal messages about Star Alliance’s progress vs. competing alliances, and the benefit STAR membership brings to the individual carrier.
Job Summary – Major Functions and Activities
- Lead Marketing and Communications team
- Manage vendors and partners, such as Branding, Marketing and Communication agencies
- Represent Star Alliance at carrier, press, sales and marketing events as required
- Manage relationships with external Ad agencies and manage impactful marketing materials
- Direct the development and execution of a global marketing platform
- Implement award-winning global and regional marketing campaigns
- Manage member carrier’s launch and exit campaigns
- Create an engaging Alliance brand and product digital content assets for member carrier broadcast
- Manage consistent brand application across the Alliance, such as in relation to Alliance products, hub airport wayfinding and signage
- Responsible for maintaining the online brand-book; ensuring adherence to signage and lounge guidelines and consistent application of sub-brand(s)
- Responsible for consistent growth of the Alliance global brand value, through i.a. social media initiatives and member carrier promotions
- Ensure knowledge and support of Star Alliance amongst Star Alliance member airlines employee audiences as well as understanding of the rationale behind Star Alliance and the benefits it brings to the individual carriers
- Ensure that all relevant staff across the alliance have access to the brand materials in order to serve all Star customers
- Manage brand delivery and consistency across all markets and products
- Co-ordinate joint activities among the internal communication and marketing representatives of member airlines
- Develop and manage impactful media material including press releases, media kits, audio visual material, standby statements and fact sheets for media, sales, trade events
- Provide media relations support communicating the alliance’s benefits for customers and carriers alike
- Develop and maintain Star Alliance Services GmbH’s corporate communication standard for internal and external use, including emergency response, whilst ensuring strategic planning of marketing and sales communication activities
- Respond to media queries as required in a timely and effective manner
- Work with Business Units to optimize the GmbH’s organization and internal communication processes and channels
- Manage and monitor Star Alliance’ Corporate Communications Policy requirements for internal communicators
- Manage press conference preparations, including speech writing for senior management
- Support the CEO-office in correspondence and communications
- Responsible for budget and forecasting
- Allocate efficiently and effectively human and financial resources
Requirements – Qualifications / Education / Knowledge and Experience / Skills required
- Educated to university level in marketing and communications
- Minimum of 10 years marketing and business communications at senior level
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to changing priorities while remaining positive, flexible and open to feedback
- Staff management and development experience, including performance reviews
- Excellent IT skills of complete MS office suite, especially excel including Power Query
- Knowledge of Photoshop & other design illustrator programs desirable
- Good understanding of airline industry
- Intercultural awareness
- Relationship intelligence, mental agility, analytical thinking
- Leadership skills, able to work on own initiative, good team player
- Strong budget, forecasting and financial experience required
- Excellent written language skills, attention to detail
- Global experience is an asset
- Strong social media skills
- Experience in managing and directing Ad agencies such as creative, media and brand
This is a unique opportunity for highly-skilled professionals to apply their talent, creativity and dedication to a global team focused on delivering value to frequent international travelers who travel on our member airlines. At Star Alliance Services GmbH, we subscribe to the values of industry excellence and leadership, openness, mutual trust and respect, teamwork, multiculturalism and talent development.
Working Conditions / Place
Full-time position based at Star Alliance Services GmbH headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany.
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter of interest and CV no later than 06 May 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Star Alliance Services GmbH
Frankfurt Airport Center, Main Lobby